The city is committed to its core value of community safety. In an effort to limit community spread of COVID-19 and follow physical distancing guidelines, city departments are offering a range of virtual services. The list below represents in-person services that have been moved either entirely or in part online due to COVID-19. Additional services that can be completed remotely can be found on the city services webpage.
Please check back for updates as we continue to monitor health and safety recommendations and work to provide our services remotely. You can also learn more about the phases of reopening and city facilities currently open.
- Pay for Sales and Use Tax through the Online Tax System.
Housing and Human Services
- Community Mediation
- Older Adult Services: Information, Assistance and Case Management
- Affordable Homeownership Program
Library reopening phases and expected availbility of services can be found on the Library Reopening Information Page.
Current virtual services from the Library include:
- Virtual programs and events
- Online Libraries for adults and youth , featuring eBooks, audiobooks, movies, music, classes, research resources and much more
- Virtual Tech Help in English & Spanish
- Online library card sign up for Boulder County residents
Open Space and Mountain Parks
Parks and Recreation
The planning department continues to provide a wide array of services including application review, permitting and licensing.
Visit the Planning & Development Online Service Center for more details.
Access the online portal to pay your bill or reach customer service on the Utility Bill Information page.