The City of Boulder is holding a series of virtual public workshops this fall on flood and stormwater mitigation around the major water basins and creeks in the city as part of the city’s Comprehensive Flood and Stormwater (CFS) Master Plan update.
Virtual workshop dates (all workshops will be from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.):
- Oct. 20: Fourmile Creek/Wonderland Creek
- Oct. 21: Goose Creek/Twomile Creek/Elmer’s Creek
- Oct. 25: Boulder Creek/Boulder Slough/Sunshine Canyon Creek/Gregory Canyon Creek
- Oct. 28: Spanish-Language Meeting
- Nov. 1: Skunk Creek/Bluebell Creek/King’s Gulch
- Nov. 3: South Boulder Creek/Viele Channel/Bear Creek/Dry Creek Ditch No. 2
The workshops will provide community members the opportunity to learn more about the master plan, hear what the city has identified as issues surrounding each basin and participate in activities about equity in flood and stormwater management and the framework the city will use to prioritize future flood and stormwater projects.
No reservation is required to join the meetings. The meeting link for each individual meeting will be posted on the individual event page above 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.