Open Data Team Contact
Thank you for your interest in the City of Boulder Open Data Program. Due to staff and program cuts across the City of Boulder, please expect longer than normal processing times to answer any questions. Note that staff are not able to provide custom analyses or custom data at this time. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- To ask a question about the City’s Open Data Catalog data, please use the "Open Data" topic area in the Inquire Boulder customer service portal.
- If you have a suggestion for a dataset to be added to the Open Data Catalog, please use our Suggest a Dataset form instead.
- If you want to request specific information (for example deeds, easements, contracts, agreements, or leases), you should file a Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) request with Central Records.
- Please visit our Open Data Guide for more information about our website and tutorials.
- For all other questions about City of Boulder programs and services, please browse for the appropriate topic area in the Inquire Boulder customer service portal.