Current Trail Conditions
Please check the Temporary Closures page before your trip.
People enjoy open space for physical, emotional and mental health. Remember to always be courteous. Don't forget to:
- Plan visits ahead of time and don’t park illegally at full trailhead areas.
- Remember to “keep the space in open space.” Maintain 6 feet of distance from people not in your household.
- Leave No Trace. Stay on trail and walk through mud. If you step off trail to let others pass, immediately step back on trail.
- Protect first responders. Know your limits and don’t take unnecessary risks.
- Visit OSMPTrails.org to see current trail closures, historical data that shows areas of high and low open space use and trails that are wider than 6 feet. See when trails are busiest through our Visitation Data Explorer.
Please - get muddy!
When trails are muddy or icy, please walk right through the mud without leaving the trail.
Off-trail detours to bypass muddy spots causes enormous damage to the trails and plants that grow alongside.
To report a problem on an OSMP trail, please make a service request through Inquire Boulder.