Follow the links below for kids' puzzles and games, and resources and ideas to Connect Kids to Nature.
- For Families: Take the Outside Every Day Challenge!
With schools closed and activities cancelled, it is more important than ever to get kids outside. That is why OSMP is partnering with other organizations and agencies from across our community to launch the Outside Every Day Challenge! Join us by signing the Outside Every Day pledge, and agreeing to try your best to get the children you care for outside around your home every day! You will receive regular emails from OutsideEveryDayChallenge.org with activities, contests, safety tips, and encouragement. Click Here to sign the pledge today!
It IS legal (and essential) to walk, run, and play outside every day as long as you follow social distancing and avoid visiting busy places. Stay as close to home and your neighborhood as possible to recreate and do not use playgrounds, picnic shelters, and public restrooms. Wear a cloth face mask and stay 6 feet away from people who are not in the same household.
Download Puzzles & Games
- Crack the Code! - Wildlife Tracks Decoder
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Spring
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Summer
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Fall
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Winter
- Who Eats Whom Puzzle
- Wordsearch Madness: Bird Words
- Wordsearch Madness: Butterflies of Open Space
- Wordsearch Madness: Flower Power!
- Wordsearch Madness: Magnificent Mammals of Open Space