Follow the links below for kids' puzzles and games, and resources and ideas to Connect Kids to Nature.
- For Families: Take the Outside Every Day Challenge!
With schools closed and activities cancelled, it is more important than ever to get kids outside. That is why OSMP is partnering with other organizations and agencies from across our community to launch the Outside Every Day Challenge! Join us by signing the Outside Every Day pledge, and agreeing to try your best to get the children you care for outside around your home every day! You will receive regular emails from OutsideEveryDayChallenge.org with activities, contests, safety tips, and encouragement. Click Here to sign the pledge today!
Download Puzzles & Games
- Crack the Code! - Wildlife Tracks Decoder
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Spring
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Summer
- Native Trees of Boulder OSMP
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Fall
- Seasons Nature Bingo Sheets: Winter
- Who Eats Whom Puzzle
- Wordsearch Madness: Bird Words
- Wordsearch Madness: Butterflies of Open Space
- Wordsearch Madness: Flower Power!
- Wordsearch Madness: Magnificent Mammals of Open Space
Corny Jokes And Riddles
Nature Kids: Storytime Videos
- Storytime: Animals and Seeds Underground at McClintock
- Storytime: Basics of Hiking Books at Teller Farm South
- Storytime: Bird Stories Read Aloud by OSMP's Debbie Cushman
- Storytime: Books About Trees and Rhymes at Bobolink Trail
- Storytime: Books on Hiking and Enjoying Nature at Teller Farm North
- Storytime: Round Shapes in Nature at Cottonwood Trail
- Storytime: Winter Books at Sawhill Ponds
Ranger Paula's Activities
- Jeff & Paige Live Stream New Years Concert
- The Magical Lives of Trees/La Vida Mágica De Los Árboles Virtual Field Trip
- Winter Virtual Field Trip With OSMP and Jeff & Paige
- Jeff & Paige Virtual Field Trip - Part I
- Jeff & Paige Virtual Field Trip - Part II
- Jeff & Paige Virtual Field Trip - Part III
- Jeff & Paige’s May 24 Livestream Meadow Music Concert