North Trail Study Area Maps & Data
Instructions for using OSMP's Google Earth Spatial Data:
- Download the file(s) from this webpage and save to your computer. Your desktop is an easy place to store the data.
- Downloading Google Earth files works best in Chrome or Firefox. If you are using Internet Explorer, it may change the file extension to ".zip." When downloading, select "save as" and change the extension to ".kmz."
- Make sure you have Google Earth installed on your computer. You can download it for free.
- Double-click on the file you downloaded and it will open automatically in Google Earth.
- Click on any item within Google Earth to view more information.
OSMP Google Earth Spatial Data
North TSA Boundary and Subareas
The boundary and how it is subdivided for planning purposes.
OSMP owned and managed properties that will be included in the North TSA, as well as OSMP properties that are not managed by OSMP (which will not be included in this plan).
Agricultural Lands, Irrigated Lands, and related Hydrology Layers in the North TSA. For more information please refer to the North TSA Inventory and Assessment Report, Agricultural Resources Section.
Historic and Cultural Features in the North TSA. For more information please refer to the North TSA Inventory and Assessment Report, Cultural Resources Section.
Vegetation Mapping and Monitoring, Invasive Plants, Conservation Targets, Best Opportunity Area, and Wildlife Monitoring and Management. For more information please refer to the North TSA Inventory and Assessment Report, Natural Resources Section.
Management Area Designations, Regulatory Settings, Trails, and other Recreational Opportunities. For more information please refer to the North TSA Inventory and Assessment Report, Recreational Resources Section.
Non - OSMP Google Earth Spatial Data
OSMP is committed to using a variety of community engagement approaches and tools to foster participation in the North TSA Plan. OSMP has created map layers of inventory information that can be viewed with Google Earth. North TSA maps or data containing sensitive information such as the locations of rare and sensitive plants, animals, fossils and other natural and cultural features are not available. Habitat suitability index maps are only available in the map format presented in the inventory report.
Habitat suitability index models are based on detailed data on wildlife habitat, vegetation communities, additional natural resource factors and the methodologies and limitations for how data was collected. Adjustments to the inputs, map scale and model limitations can create outputs that are not valid or comparable.