The City of Boulder has released the Open Space and Mountain Parks (OSMP) Draft Master Plan - advanced with input from thousands of people who shared more than 10,000 comments – guiding management of city open space over the next decade and beyond.
- View the complete OSMP Draft Master Plan
You can also view sections of the document below:
- View the OSMP Draft Master Plan Executive Summary
- View the OSMP Draft Master Plan Strategies At A Glance
We want to hear from you! Tell us how well you think your values are reflected, that we have heard your input, and that your funding priorities for open space have been incorporated into the draft plan.
- Complete an online questionnaire open through midnight, Wednesday, June 12. Feedback provided by midnight, Monday, June 3, will be shared at a joint City Council-Open Space Board of Trustees (OSBT) study session Tuesday, June 11.
- Provide feedback through “drop-in” listening sessions that will be held from 4 to 7 pm, Thursday, May 30, and 10 am to 1 pm, Saturday, June 1, at OSMP’s Hub Building at 2520 55th St.
- Share input with Open Space Board of Trustees during an open comment period at trustees’ next meeting Wednesday, June 12.
- Email OSMP staff, the OSBT and the Boulder City Council.
To see community feedback that has informed the draft plan visit our What We’ve Heard page.
- Have questions? Email us at [email protected].
What’s in it for the community?
These lands are your lands. We need your valuable input to guide the way we manage your precious lands and support the way you enjoy them over the next decade.
View the System Overview Report for information about current and future conditions of your lands.
Over a six-month process, staff worked with decision makers to develop an agreed-upon approach to planning and engagement for the OSMP Master Plan. The final Project Management Plan (PMP) was approved by City Council in January 2018 and reflects this shared understanding of what to expect over the next two years. Please explore this document to get an overview of our approach and how it will align with the City of Boulder’s engagement framework.