- Our second engagement window is OPEN! Please fill out this brief questionnaire by May 20 about our draft focus areas for the OSMP Master Plan.
- See what we heard from you during the first engagement window and learn about the draft focus areas that emerged from your feedback.
- View videos and photos of our community engaging in Master Plan events.
- Sign up for email updates or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Have questions? Email us at [email protected].
What’s in it for the community?
These lands are your lands. We need your valuable input to guide the way we manage your precious lands and support the way you enjoy them over the next decade.
We’ll use your input to help refine and confirm draft focus areas that emerged from community feedback received during the first window of engagement and the department’s System Overview Report. Your feedback from the draft focus areas questionnaire will be shared with Open Space Board of Trustees (OSBT) and City Council members to support a joint study session with both groups on June 12. Following approval of the focus areas, OSMP will open its third engagement window in the fall to begin developing strategies for the OSMP Master Plan with your help. Please get involved and help shape our collective future!
View the System Overview Report for information about current and future conditions of your lands.
Over a six-month process, staff worked with decision makers to develop an agreed-upon approach to planning and engagement for the OSMP Master Plan. The final Project Management Plan (PMP) was approved by City Council in January 2018 and reflects this shared understanding of what to expect over the next two years. Please explore this document to get an overview of our approach and how it will align with the City of Boulder’s engagement framework.