- Save the Dates! We have three upcoming community workshops:
- Monday, Oct. 1 Ecosystem Health and Resilience
- Monday, Nov. 5 Responsible Recreation, Stewardship and Enjoyment
- Monday, Dec. 3 Community Connection, Education & Inclusion and Agriculture - Today and Tomorrow
An online questionnaire will be available for each of the focus areas explored in the community workshops for two weeks following each workshop.
- Community members also will be able to provide general comments about the Master Plan through an online questionnaire, which will be available soon.
- Sign up for email updates or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Have questions? Email us at [email protected].
What’s in it for the community?
These lands are your lands. We need your valuable input to guide the way we manage your precious lands and support the way you enjoy them over the next decade.
View the System Overview Report for information about current and future conditions of your lands.
Over a six-month process, staff worked with decision makers to develop an agreed-upon approach to planning and engagement for the OSMP Master Plan. The final Project Management Plan (PMP) was approved by City Council in January 2018 and reflects this shared understanding of what to expect over the next two years. Please explore this document to get an overview of our approach and how it will align with the City of Boulder’s engagement framework.