Trails 2019: A Public Open House
Come learn about OSMP trail projects!
Curious about upcoming trail projects that Open Space and Mountain Parks (OSMP) has scheduled, and how we build and maintain your trails? Come to an open house on Tuesday, Feb. 26 to learn more.
The following upcoming trail projects will be highlighted at the event:
- Bear Canyon Trail – a 1/3-mile re-route to protect sensitive riparian habitat
- Fern Canyon and Mesa Trails junction – re-routes
- Anemone Hill – new trail construction
- Green Mountain West Ridge re-route – completion of work started in 2018
- Tenderfoot Trail re-route
- 1st-2nd Flatiron Trail repairs
- Cottontail Trail repairs and re-route
- Boulder Falls Trail improvements
- East Boulder White Rocks Trail – bridge repairs
- Amphitheater Trail – climbing access trail repairs
- 3rd Flatiron – climbing access trail repairs
- Meadow and 6th St Connector Trails repairs
- Doudy Draw Trail repairs
- Bike Cattle Guards – installation at several locations
- Flatirons Loop Trail repairs
- South Boulder Creek Trail repairs
- Mount Sanitas Trail repairs
Join us to talk about Boulder’s 155-mile trail system and OSMP’s work to help you enjoy and protect open space!
When: Tuesday, Feb. 26. Come any time between 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: OSMP Hub Community Room, 2520 55th St, Boulder, CO