Join us for Dog Dayz, when Scott Carpenter Pool turns into an aquatic dog park for two weeks from Monday, Sept. 19 through Sunday, Oct. 2.
The pool closes for human use and we open up the water for dogs to enjoy.
Come help us celebrate the end of summer! Do you love dogs and the endless amount of fun watching them splash, swim, jump and dive? Scott Carpenter Park Pool is open for a fun swim for our furry friends and we are looking for adult volunteers who are comfortable around many dogs to mingle and engage with our participants at the event. Many shifts available during the week and weekend.
Presented by Blue Federal Credit Union, For you. For life.
The Dog Dayz event has been running strong for nearly a decade and saw close to 2,000 dogs come through the gate in past years. It is a great way to spend a warm afternoon with your best friend -- your dog (or dogs) will be grateful for the chance to cool off and play with others.
Be a part of the best dog friendly event around!
Monday, Sept. 19 throuh Sunday, Oct. 2
- Small dogs only (under 50 lbs.): Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to noon and 4 to 5 p.m., Sept 24, 25 & Oct 1, 10-11 a.m.
- Dogs of any size: Monday-Friday noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7p.m., Sept 24, 25, & Oct 1, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Also open for dog expos day
- Daily admission: $5/dog.
- Dog Dayz pass: $40 for up to two dogs and $10 for each additional dog.
Expo Day & Flying High Dog Competition - Sunday, Oct. 2
Join us Sunday Oct. 2 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for our annual Dog Expo and “Flying high” Dog Competition! The pool will be open to all dogs and various organizations will be on hand with samples, prizes, and helpful information.
For community sponsorship, and vendor expo information please email Jason Stolz at email@example.com.
- Humans must stay out of the water.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Dogs who fight will be asked to leave.
- Pick up after your dog. Bags are provided.
- HAVE FUN !