Scott Carpenter Pool turns into an aquatic dog park for two weeks from September 19 - September 30.
The pool closes for human use and we open up the water for dogs to enjoy.
The Dog Dayz event has been running strong for nearly a decade and saw close to 2,000 dogs come through the gate in past years. It is a great way to spend a warm afternoon with your best friend -- your dog (or dogs) will be grateful for the chance to cool off and play with others.
Be a part of the best dog friendly event around!
September 19 - September 30
- Dogs of any size: Monday-Friday noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7p.m., Saturdays 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Small dogs only (under 50 lbs.): Monday-Friday 11am to noon and 4 to 5 p.m., Saturdays 10 to 11 a.m.
- Also open for dog expos day
Expo Day & Flying High Dog Competition - Sunday, October 1
- Daily admission: $5/dog.
- Dog Dayz pass: $40 for up to two dogs and $10 for each additional dog.
The pool will be open for the dogs to swim and various organizations will be on hand with samples, prizes and information.
For information on becoming a vendor, please call Jason Stolz at 303-441-3435.
- Humans must stay out of the water.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Dogs who fight will be asked to leave.
- Pick up after your dog. Bags are provided.
- HAVE FUN!