Scott Carpenter Pool turns into an aquatic dog park for two weeks in September. The pool closes for human use and we open up the water for dogs to enjoy.
The Dog Dayz event has been running strong for nearly a decade and saw close to 2,000 dogs come through the gate in past years. It is a great way to spend a warm afternoon with your best friend -- your dog (or dogs) will be grateful for the chance to cool off and play with others.
Be a part of the best dog friendly event around!
Dates and Hours
Join us from Sept. 14 - 27.
- Dogs of any size: Monday-Friday noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7p.m., Saturdays, Sept. 19 and 26 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Small dogs only (under 50 lbs.): Monday-Friday 11am to noon and 4 to 5 p.m., Saturdays, Sept. 19 and 26 10 to 11 a.m.
- Also open for dog expos - see info below.
- Daily admission: $5/dog.
- Dog Dayz pass: $40 for up to two dogs and $10 for each additional dog.
Join us for a day of fun in the sun with our canine friends (all dogs welcome).
- 3 to 7 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 18
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27 + Flying High dog competition from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
The pool will be open for the dogs to swim and various organizations will be on hand with samples, prizes and information. For information on becoming a vendor, please call Jason Stolz at 303-441-3435.
- Humans must stay out of the water.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Dogs who fight will be asked to leave.
- Pick up after your dog. Bags are provided.
- HAVE FUN!