HOA Information Sessions
Each year, City of Boulder Neighborhood Services hosts Homeowner Association (HOA) informational sessions in direct response to resident requests for additional information related to HOA management, legal updates and networking opportunities.
Upcoming HOA Question & Anwer sessions:
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 - 6 to 8 p.m.: Do you Fear for your Safety?
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 - to 8 p.m.: Board member Basics: Duties of Board Members
- Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2021 - 6 to 8 p.m.: Annual Meetings
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021 6 to 8 p.m.: Covenant Enforcement
Note: All workshops will be virtual through at least July 2021.
Resources and information
Are you a resident or board member of an HOA? There is a lot to learn and understand about how HOAs work and how to be an effective resident or board member. Find resources provided to HOAs by the State of Colorado.
- We also encourage you to look at the webinar options available through our partners at Altitude Community Law.
- Attend a forum to learn about the Colorado HOA and Information Resource Center. You will have the opportunity to voice your questions and concerns regarding HOAs. At the forum, helpful resources will be provided along with a discussion of the rights and obligations of living in an HOA community. Topics and locations change monthly.
Past city workshop: Creative Financing