The City of Boulder has an enterprise Geographic Information System (GIS) shared by all city departments. The centralized data repository allows each department to maintain mapping information particular to their business and share that information with all other departments and the community.
Centralized portal to GIS and map information for the city. Displays comprehensive parcel information from Boulder County and the city's Property Information Report.
This map provides access to:
- land use;
- ownership parcel; and
- other information.
Learn how to use the eMapLink by selecting the "eMaps Tutorial" link.
Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan (BVCP) Future Land Use and Area I, II, III
The Area I, II, III map defines the city's service area, sets the city's urban growth boundary and ensures a logical extension of urban services.
Defines the desired future land use pattern for the Boulder Valley, including:
- type; and
- intensity of development.
Historic Columbia Cemetery interactive map and burial index.
Information for numerous flood-related themes, including:
- effective flood zones and cross sections;
- proposed and revised flood zones;
- FEMA Letters of Map Change (LOMC); and
- flood elevation certificate documents.
Land Surveying Maps
Survey Control - This map includes:
- City of Boulder Benchmarks;
- Intersection Pins;
- State Monuments Records; and
- County Survey Plats.
Licensed Residential Rental Properties Maps
Includes the ability to search for rental properties that have a current rental property license.
mBoulder (Mobile Maps)
Smartphone, tablet and desktop map information in various themes, including:
- planning and development.
- public safety;
- recreation; and
The neighborhood maps include:
- city parks;
- fire response area;
- Eco Pass Neighborhoods;
- Business Districts;
- Neighborhood Associations;
- County Assessor Neighborhoods; and
Open Space and Mountain Parks
Information on any trail or trailhead in the OSMP system, including the following information:
- natural resources;
- climbing; and
- corresponding regulations.
Property Search for Summary of Code Enforcement Activity
This report shows summonses and code enforcement activity by the city occurring within the past 24 months. Search for summonses and enforcement information by entering an address.
This map contains both existing and proposed transportation information, including:
- street; and
Water and Stormwater Area Map
Information about the water and stormwater mapping used to determine a customer's water budget or stormwater fee.
Displays the location of wetlands and associated regulatory wetland areas, including:
- streams and water bodies; and
- regulated wetlands and wetland buffers.
The zoning map includes:
- Mix of residential and business;
- Residential mobile homes;
- Main Street area; and
- Mixed-density residential.
2013 Flood Maps
Collections of Maps
- Boulder County Road Closures Map
- Commonplace Map
- Interactive Maps (EMapLink)
- Map It: Boulder's Transportation System
- Map of Boulder Bike Routes
- Map of Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Future Land Use
- Map of Capital Improvement Bond Projects
- Map of City of Boulder Facilities
- Map of Columbia Cemetery
- Map of Construction Projects (Cone Zones)
- Map of Development Review Projects
- Map of Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Boulder
- Map of Flood Zones (Interactive)
- Map of Historic Districts & Landmarks
- Map of Housing Types
- Map of Licensed Residential Rental Properties
- Map of Liquor Licenses
- Map of Open Space Trails
- Map of Parking
- Map of Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Map of Solar Power in Boulder
- Map of Survey Control
- Map of Traffic Count Data
- Map of Trails
- Map of University of Colorado (CU) Campus
- Map of Water & Stormwater Areas
- Map of Water Distribution System Events & Planned Projects
- Map of Wetlands
- Map of Zoning Districts
- Maps of Boulder County
Mboulder (mobile Maps)
Property Information (City)
- Map of 100-Year & 500-Year Floodplains
- Map of 2016 Street Resurfacing & Reconstruction Projects
- Map of Bike & Pedestrian Routes
- Map of Bike to Shop
- Map of BOLT Bus Route
- Map of Boulder Bus Routes
- Map of Boulder County Bus Routes
- Map of Boulder County Roads
- Map of Boulder County Snow Removal Routes
- Map of Boulder's Multi-Use Path Network
- Map of BOUND Bus Route
- Map of City Snow Removal Routes
- Map of Creeks
- Map of DASH Bus Route
- Map of Greenways
- Map of Greenways Master Plan
- Map of HOP 2 Chautauqua Bus Route
- Map of HOP Bus Route
- Map of Multi-Use Path Maintenance
- Map of Multi-Use Paths That Allow E-Bike Use
- Map of NECO Pass Neighborhoods
- Map of Path & Underpass Closures
- Map of Pearl West Construction Site & Traffic Flow
- Map of Recycle Row Zero Waste Facilities
- Map of Residential Street Plowing Program
- Map of Sidewalks for Biking & Skateboarding
- Map of SKIP Bus Route
- Map of Stampede Bus Route
- Map of West Pearl Streetscape Improvements