May 18, 2017 - City to Host May 22 Open House Focusing on Transportation and Utilities Projects in North Boulder
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Ben Irwin, Public Works and Planning, Housing + Sustainability, 303-441-4073
Sarah Huntley, Media Relations, 303-441-3155
City to Host May 22 Open House Focusing on Transportation and Utilities Projects in North Boulder
The City of Boulder invites the community to learn more about several transportation and utilities projects focused on improving safety, mobility and flood mitigation in North Boulder.
- North Boulder Public Works Open House
Monday, May 22, 6 to 8:30 p.m. (there will not be a formal presentation)
Shining Mountain Waldorf High School Campus (1179 Union Ave.)
This will be a one-stop-shop event where people can drop by to learn more and provide feedback about the following projects:
- North Broadway Reconstruction, Violet Avenue to U.S. 36
- 19th Street Multimodal Improvements Project (Norwood to Yarmouth)
- Broadway-Poplar Avenue Pedestrian Improvements Project
- North Boulder Mobility Hub at the Broadway and U.S. 36 intersection
- Fourmile Canyon Creek Greenways Improvements Project
Staff will also share information on irrigation ditches in the city.
More information about the event and links to specific projects are available at: https://bouldercolorado.gov/Transportation.