New Liquor Licenses
General Application Information
Regarding All Liquor and 3.2% Beer Applications in the City of Boulder
You must schedule an appointment to submit your complete application prior to or on the deadline date. Please call at least 3-4 days before you wish to submit, as appointments on the deadline date tend to fill up fast.
- Read all materials before requesting further information or forms.
- Refer to the Checklist of Required Documents and prepare all required forms/documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Refer to the Rules of Procedure document for specifics of how to prepare your Plans & Specifications, how & when to submit your application, information about fees, and more. Failing to read and understand this will be detrimental to your application.
- Your application must be submitted in accordance with the following criteria:
- All forms and other documents must be submitted in duplicate. One set should contain original applications. Supporting documents (i.e., leases, loans, etc.) can be copies; the second set should contain photocopies (single-sided) of each item.
- All documentation is to be submitted on 8-½" x 11" paper.
- Remove all staples from all documents in all sets.
- All information must be typewritten or legibly printed in ink.
- Arrange all documents in the order listed on the Checklist of Required Documents.