Scott Carpenter Pool Replacement Open House #2
Scott Carpenter Pool Replacement
Community Open House #2
Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016
6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
CU - Administrative and Research Center, Room 620
3100 Marine St. Boulder, CO 80303
location and free parking map
Help envision the future of Scott Carpenter Pool and the surrounding areas.
The Parks and Recreation Department will be replacing the Scott Carpenter Park outdoor pool.
The goal of the project is to develop a concept plan that:
- Balances lap swimming need with open swim availability,
- Provides amenities that are multi-generational and multi-use,
- Provides a renovated bathhouse to support the pool use,
- Explores partnership opportunities to leverage current funding; and
- Incorporates sustainable, environmentally friendly measures where possible.
Please drop by the open house to learn about what we have heard from the community and how this feedback has influenced the development of a preferred concept plan.
The whole family is invited. Please feel free to drop in for all or part of the open house.
Back to Scott Carpenter Pool