South Boulder Recreation Center
Hours of Operation:
South Boulder Rec Center is open additional hours due to the East Boulder Community Center annual maintenance shutdown.
- Aug. 31 - Sept. 3 (Monday - Thursday) 5:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Sept. 4 (Friday) 5:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 5 - 6 (Saturday - Sunday) 8 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Sept. 7 (Monday) Closed for Labor Day
- Sept. 8 - 10 (Tuesday-Thursday) 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sept. 11 (Friday) 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sept. 12 - 13 (Saturday - Sunday) 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Normal fall schedule beginning on Monday, Sept. 14
Monday through Thursday 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The pool closes one-half hour before the center's closing time. Please check the pool schedule before your visit.
Events and Updates
Win a basket full of local goodies!
Holiday and shutdown schedule for Parks and Recreation facilities
- 25-yard indoor pool with diving board and accessible Jacuzzi
- Dry sauna
- Weight and cardio room
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- Racquetball/handball court
- Two dance studios
- Outdoor sand volleyball courts
- Outdoor soccer fields
- Four outdoor tennis courts
- Outdoor disc golf course
- Outdoor inline hockey
- Wi-Fi Internet access
Towels are available for annual pass holders or rental at the centers, but patrons must bring their own locks for use in the locker rooms.
Electric vehicle charging stations
The charging stations cost $1 per hour, and you just need to check in with the front desk, pay the fee, leave an ID for the FOB, and then use the FOB to activate the charging station. There is often a parking issue near the two stations, so if you let us know when you're coming, we can try to make sure a spot is available.
Bus Routes serving South Boulder Recreation Center
The RTD website provides schedules and information on how to get to the recreation centers by bus. The 206 bus generally serves the South Boulder Recreation Center.