Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB)
The Water Resources Advisory Board (WRAB) advises the City Council, Planning Board and city staff on community utilities issues.
The board also:
- reviews Capital Improvement Programs for the three city-provided utilities (water, wastewater, and stormwater/flood);
- reviews utilities community and environmental assessment processes (CEAPs),
- reviews utilities master plans; and
- may provide recommendations concerning policy issues on operating programs.
The WRAB generally meets the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the City's Municipal Services Center, 5050 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301, unless posted otherwise.
Times and locations are subject to change. Please scroll down to view the upcoming meeting dates.
- Board Email - [email protected]
- Board Secretary - Kaaren Davis 303-441-3233
- Board Secretary Email - [email protected]
- Staff Liaison - Jeff Arthur at 303-441-3200
The WRAB consists of five members appointed by City Council, each to a five-year term.
Water Resources Advisory Board Members
|Ted Rose||March 2017- March 2022|
|Kate Ryan||[email protected]||July 2016 - March 2021|
|Kirk Vincent||[email protected]||March 2016-March 2021|
|Lesley Smith||[email protected]||720.273.4102||March 2014 - March 2019|
|Mark Squillace||303-492-1287||March 2013 - March 2018|
2017 Water Resources Advisory Board Meeting Dates
*2017 WRAB meetings will be held at the City's Municipal Services Center, unless posted otherwise.
Meeting LOCATION: 5050 E. Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80301
Head EAST on Pearl St.
Cross Foothills Pkwy.
Turn LEFT onto 47th St. at Toyota dealership
Take first RIGHT onto Pearl St. at Parkway Cafe
Municipal Services Center is located on the RIGHT (brick building, just before dead end curve)
Park in main parking lot and enter on the SIDE of the building near the bike racks
Meeting TIME: 6 p.m.
*Open to Public
**NOTE: Date Changed
- **Monday, January 22, 2018
- **Monday, February 26, 2018
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- Monday, April 16, 2018
- Monday, May 21, 2018
- Monday, June 18, 2018
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- Monday, August 20, 2018
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- Monday, October 15, 2018
- Monday, November 19, 2018
- Monday, December 17, 2018