Cash Pass & 20-Day Pass
Cash Pass Information
The Cash Pass is a prepaid card that allows you to enter and exit City of Boulder parking garages with simplicity and ease. No more stopping to pay as you exit. All you do is swipe your Cash Pass and go.
- Purchase a Cash Pass at the City of Boulder Parking Services Office (1500 Pearl St., Suite 302) for as little as $30 (plus a $10 activation fee).
- Each time you enter or exit using the Cash Pass, the value on your card is displayed and automatically adjusted based on the amount of time you parked.
How it Works
Cash passes are sold with a currency amount programmed into the pass at the time you purchase the Cash Pass. You may purchase a cash pass for a $10 activation fee with a minimum $30 programmed into the pass. You may add currency to your cash pass at any time over the phone using your Visa, Discover or Mastercard or by visiting Parking Services. No AMEX accepted.
- Cash Passes are activated the day after purchase (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Users of the Cash Pass system are still required to follow all City of Boulder Municipal Parking Ordinances. The Cash Pass is the property of the City of Boulder and can be revoked at any time.
- Cash Pass rates are a great value, you will receive a 10 percent discount every time you add value to your Cash Pass. That means you ’ll get $30 of parking for just $27.
- Use the Cash Pass at any of the City of Boulder Parking garages.
- Cash Pass does not guarantee a parking space in City of Boulder parking garages. Parking is always on a first come, first served basis.
- If your card drops to $20 or less, you won’t be able to enter or exit the parking garage. You can recharge your card by calling us or bringing your Cash Pass to our office.
- If you use your Cash Pass to enter, be sure to use your Cash Pass to exit the garage. If not the card will continue to deduct funds once you ’ve left.
- If you lose your card you need to contact us immediately. The amount that is on the Cash Pass when you call will be transferred to a new Cash Pass. There will be a reactivation fee of $10.
- You may return an undamaged Cash Pass to our office. Refunds will only be provided for Cash Pass accounts with a value of $30 or more.
- You must provide a current vehicle registration.
The 20-day pass is a convenient & affordable way to pay for parking at City of Boulder parking garages. If it doesn't make sense for you to buy a parking permit, or to participate in the Cash Pass, then maybe the 20-day Punchcard is for you!
- Convenient: valid in all of our City of Boulder parking garages.
- Affordable: 20 days of parking for only $200 ($10/day)
- Available: no waitlist!
- Flexible: only pay for the days you park in the garage
To buy a 20-day pass, you must provide a current vehicle registration.