Downtown Parking Garages
- Staircase replacements project construction
- Rooftop solar installations
At all downtown city parking garages:
- Weekdays: $3 parking after 3 p.m. and until 3 a.m. (at all downtown city parking garages)
- Weekends: continued free parking
- The parking garages will remain open during construction with temporary or limited stall closures through the projects.
- Learn more about the construction impacts at: DowntownGarageUpdates.com
The November 2019 to provide affordable evening/nighttime parking in any of the downtown city parking garages (listed below). Any vehicle that No special tickets or codes are required. Anyone who leaves the garage after 3 a.m. will be charged the normal hourly rate ($1.25/hour for the first 4 hours, $2.50/hour after the first 4 hours*). . Parking in the city parking garages remains free Saturdays, Sundays and city-recognized holidays.
Public Parking Garage Information
Our parking structures are located conveniently throughout the downtown area, never more than a few blocks from all the action. Just grab a ticket when you enter and keep it in a safe place where it won't get lost. If you lose your ticket, there is a $50 FEE - so do keep track of it! Your total owed for parking will be calculated on exit.
And remember, parking is free on weekends and city holidays! (But you still need to take a ticket and insert it into the machine when you exit the garage.)
|Garage/Location||Approx. spaces||Hours staffed|
|11th and Walnut (Randolph Center)||about 250||10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday
10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Thursday and Friday
|11th and Spruce||about 350||10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday
10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday
|15th and Pearl (Parking Services)||about 600||10 a.m.- 9 p.m. Monday through Friday|
|10th and Walnut (St. Julien Hotel)||about 500||10 a.m.- 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday
10 a.m.- 11 p.m. Thursday and Friday
|14th and Walnut (RTD Bus Station)||about 250||10 a.m.- 9 p.m. Monday through Friday|
Fees & Rates for All City Garages
- 25¢/12 min. · 50¢/24 min. · 75¢/36 min. · $1/48 min.
- *As a temporary measure during COVID-19 recovery:
-No increase for the hourly rate to $2.50/hr. after four hours
-$8 daily maximum
- Fee charges accrue around the clock - 24 hrs./day
- Saturdays, Sundays, and city holidays are free
- A Cash Pass allows you to prepay your garage parking, receive a 10 percent discount, and enjoy the
convenience of the express lane for entry and exit.
For more information on electric vehicle (EV) information and charging, please visit the city's electric vehicle page or you can reference this map of electric vehicle charging stations in Boulder.