There are 10 parking enforcement officers on Boulder's downtown streets, on University Hill, and in the neighborhoods surrounding these destinations. Illegal parking complaints are enforced citywide. Enforcement hours are 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday. On-street parking rate is $1.25/hour.
- Failure to pay, exceeded paid time in pay parking areas, or failure to display a paid receipt;
- Expired or no license plates;
- Safety violations (i.e. too close to crosswalk, alley, hydrant)
Complaints about illegally parked vehicles
- 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, please email [email protected] or call 303-413-7300.
- Other times, contact non-emergency Police Dispatch at 303-441-3333.
Incentives for parking in city garages downtown:
• Weekday parking rate is $1.25/hour for the first 4 hours, and then increase to $2.50/hour.
• Flat rate of $3 from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. on weekdays continues
• Free parking in the garages on weekends and holidays continues
For pressing parking concerns, please call non-emergency Police Dispatch at 303-441-3333. Overnight parking is not allowed in the garages (no parking between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. daily), and violators will be booted or towed (B.R.C. 7-7-2) and charged. Neighborhood Parking Permit zones are enforced, please be aware of the parking signage and ordinances when parking your vehicle.
Concerns about interaction with parking officers should be directed to Leo Pelle, parking enforcement supervisor, [email protected].