We have 10 parking enforcement officers on the downtown streets, University Hill, and the neighborhoods surrounding these destinations. Illegal parking complaints are enforced citywide.
9 a.m.–7 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- Failure to pay or display a paid receipt;
- Expired or no license plates;
- Safety Violations (i.e. too close to crosswalk, alley, hydrant)
Complaints about illegally parked vehicles
- 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday, phone Parking Services at 303-413-7300.
- Other times, contact Police Dispatch at 303-441-3333.
Concerns about interaction with parking officers should be directed to Leo Pelle, parking enforcement supervisor, [email protected].