An area with public parking limits based on the neighborhood’s particular needs. There are 3 types of NPP permits available:
- NPP Resident – Residents living in a zone can park beyond posted time restriction
- NPP Commuter – Non residents can park in a designated zone area beyond posted time restriction
- NPP Business Employee – An employee of a non residential business located in a zone can park in a designated area beyond posted time restriction
Allows long-term parking, paid quarterly, at an assigned location. There are 5 Downtown garages, 3 Downtown surface lots, and 1 University Hill surface lot.
- Fees vary by permit type.
- Currently, parking assignments are determined by a Wait List
Downtown Boulder employees can park the garage located at the southwest corner of Alpine & Broadway at an amazing rate. Check out the Downtown Commuter Parking: Alpine-Broadway Garage Parking Coupons Application to learn more.
Downtown Boulder employees who work late hours can park at the 1500 Pearl Street garage at a great rate. Learn more at Downtown Employee Nighttime Garage Application
Prepaid parking beyond the posted maximum time limit in a metered parking district. Dash Permits do not reserve a specific parking space.
This permit may be used in conjunction with:
Secure a specific parking space, series of spaces, or an entire block.
These 2 products are used for:
- Construction – related activities
- Media Events – Television, radio, musical or other media related events
- Special Activities – Specific tasks which cannot be accomplished without a reserved parking space.
Secures a specific parking space or spaces where single space meters exist. See Dash Permit for specific applications.