Access and Parking Services
- Do you want to park close to school? Click here for information about the NPP Commuter Permit
- Commuter Permit Map
- Do you need a Residential Permit for street parking at your house? Click here for information about the NPP Residential Permit
- ALL PERMITS REQUIRE YOUR CURRENT VEHICLE REGISTRATION
Who We Are
Access and Parking Services manages the City of Boulder parking garages, on-street parking systems and enforcement for Boulder's three major commercial districts: Downtown Boulder, University Hill and Boulder Junction. We also manage the Neighborhood Parking Permit program throughout Boulder.
The city also has an Access Management and Parking Strategy to continuously improve Boulder's approach to multimodal access and parking management.
What We Offer
Areas to Park in Boulder
Save Time & Money
Access and Parking Office Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.