Booking Your Tee Time Online
Everyone who books tee times online must follow these instructions to update your profile and book your tee time, even if you already have an existing profile in our tee time software.
- Use your email address as your username.
- Default password: flatirons
- Change your password.
- Payment is required at time of reservation.
- You may also select your playing partners when you book online as long as they have played here before and you are willing to pre-pay for them. We encourage you to do this as this will help us to streamline the check in process for everyone involved.
- You are required to follow all COVID Golf Rules and Procedures when you visit Flatirons.
- If you are struggling with this, or have questions you can always call 303-442-7851 extension 0 and book with your credit card over the phone.
Extended City Holiday Closures (Staff Furlough Days)
With the exception of emergency health and life safety staff, all city staff will have a total of six unpaid days (five full days and two half-days) in 2020. Flatirons Golf will be closed on the following days: July 2, Aug. 7, Sept. 4, Oct. 9, Nov. 27, half-day Dec. 24, half-day Dec. 31. More information