Boulder Community Day
Join us for Boulder Community Day 2015 on Saturday, May 16
Community Cleanup Day + Kids to Parks!
Help beautify Boulder in the morning with our annual Community Cleanup Day volunteer event and then celebrate National Kids to Parks Day in the afternoon.
There are currently no community cleanup scheduled for the near future.
Kids to Parks
Fun for the whole family! Enjoy a variety of FREE activities. Noon to 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 16 at Scott Carpenter Park, 1505 30th St.
Music to Move to
Jeff and Paige from 12 - 1 p.m. & DJ Drake from 1 - 4 p.m.
Touch a Truck
Boulder Police Car & Park Operations - Tractor (south end of main parking lot)
Hands on Learning 12 - 4 p.m.
- Nature Play River Walks with Civic Area Ambassador - Judy Evans
- Mini Catapult Creations- Boulder Maker’s Faire
- Relax and Listen - Boulder Public Library Story Teller (Playground Picnic Gazeebo)
- Teens for Oceans (South end of Main Parking Lot)
- Play to Win - Let’s Move Spin Wheel
- Learn about Bikes - Boulder Community Cycles
- Make a Keychain to Take Home - Lanyard Rick
- Sculpt and Create, Pottery Fun - with Jana & Dakko
Get Active 12 - 4 p.m.
- Skateboarding Demos and Board Art - YMCA of Boulder Valley (Skate Park)
- Bounce Around with some Kicks - Boulder Bubble Soccer
- Throw a Disc- USA Ultimate Frisbee
- Try Skiing and Snowboarding - Shredder
- Move and Use Your Brain - XL Board Games
- Test your Balance - Slack Lining
Scott Carpenter Pool Open Swim 12 - 4 p.m.
Healthy Eats Food Truck
with Boulder Valley School District’s Food Project