School Day Off Camp!
Play • Splash • Make new friends • Have fun • Smile
Our camps provide children with a safe and nurturing environment that allow them to challenge and test themselves. Give your child playtime, opportunities for creativity and social engagement.
We pair talented, enthusiastic staff with the right park or recreation facility to creat the ideal formula for camp fun. Each program is designed to develop specific skills while stimulating your child's physical, intellectual and social growth.
- Monday, Sept. 21: BVSD Student Assessment Day
- Monday, Oct. 12: BVSD Teacher Professional Development Day
- Wednesday, Nov. 11: Veterans Day
- Monday - Wednesday, Nov. 23-25: Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30: Winter Break
|Camps - Withdrawal Policy||Fee|
|Monday two weeks prior to start of camp||No refund|
|More than two weeks prior to start date||$15|
- For pass and program withdrawals, the patron will receive a refund of his or her prorated balance less a withdrawal fee.
- In the event a patron or dependent falls ill, becomes injured or does not possess necessary skills, inhibiting his or her ability to participate in or continue participation in a program or use a facility pass or punch card, a pro-rated refund may be given based upon the date of the refund request. Documentation (i.e. doctor's note) is requested for illness and injury claims.
- In the event a patron requests a full refund due to level of service or other legitimate factors, the patron will be asked to submit the request in writing citing the reason for a full refund.
- If a refund is authorized, the appropriate amount will be refunded via the original form of payment. No exceptions.
Participant information form tips
If you have one child attending one week of camp, fill out the form, print it and bring it with you on the first day of camp. If you have Professional Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you can save the form once you have filled it out and email it to the appropriate camp coordinator (see contact list in parent handbook.)
If you have two or more children attending camp or one child attending for more than one week , you will need to fill out two or more forms. (We need one form per child, per week.) If you do NOT have professional Adobe Acrobat (most common), you will not be able to save the form with changes. However, you can fill out all the information that doesn't change - your phone number, address, etc. - and print out as many forms as you need and then fill out the information that changes (child's name, for example, if you have more than one child attending camp.) If you have Professional Adobe Acrobat, you will be able to save changes and can either email the form to the appropriate camp coordinator or print the form and bring it with you to the first day of each camp.
More information please contact Erynn Simone at 303-441-4137 or firstname.lastname@example.org