Plan your summer fun!
Summer camp registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 3.
School day off camps
(Ages 5 to 11) Want to turn a challenging school day off into a fun-filled, energetic day of exciting and diverse activities for your child or children? Enroll them in our school day off camps where they can enjoy games, sports, swimming, indoor climbing, arts and crafts, and more! All camps provide safe, respectful, age-appropriate, supervised activities for only $55/day (resident). All camps will run from 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the East Boulder Community Center. You may register online or refer to our current Recreation Guide for more details.
Spring Break Camps March 23 - 27: Resgistration OPEN
- Hangin' with BPR
- Pottery on the Wheel
- Tennis camp
- Drama Camp-Works of Dr. Suess
Spring Conference Days: Resgistration OPEN
- Friday, April 17 - Spring Conference Exchange Day
- Monday, April 20 - Spring Conference Exchange Day
|Camps - Withdrawal Policy||Fee|
|Monday two weeks prior to start of camp||No refund|
|More than two weeks prior to start date||$15|
- For pass and program withdrawals, the patron will receive a refund of his or her prorated balance less a withdrawal fee.
- In the event a patron or dependent falls ill, becomes injured or does not possess necessary skills, inhibiting his or her ability to participate in or continue participation in a program or use a facility pass or punch card, a pro-rated refund may be given based upon the date of the refund request. Documentation (i.e. doctor's note) is requested for illness and injury claims.
- In the event a patron requests a full refund due to level of service or other legitimate factors, the patron will be asked to submit the request in writing citing the reason for a full refund.
- If a refund is authorized, the appropriate amount will be refunded via the original form of payment. No exceptions.
Participant information form tips
If you have one child attending one week of camp, fill out the form, print it and bring it with you on the first day of camp. If you have Professional Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, you can save the form once you have filled it out and email it to the appropriate camp coordinator (see contact list in parent handbook.)
If you have two or more children attending camp or one child attending for more than one week, you will need to fill out two or more forms. (We need one form per child, per week.) If you do NOT have professional Adobe Acrobat (most common), you will not be able to save the form with changes. However, you can fill out all the information that doesn't change - your phone number, address, etc. - and print out as many forms as you need and then fill out the information that changes (child's name, for example, if you have more than one child attending camp.) If you have Professional Adobe Acrobat, you will be able to save changes and can either email the form to the appropriate camp coordinator or print the form and bring it with you to the first day of each camp.
More information please contact Erynn Simone at 303-413-4137 or email@example.com