Registration is OPEN. Reserve your camps today!
- Kidz Kamp, Rez Camp, Goats and Gardens, Gymnastics, Outside Adventure
- Kinesis Dance Camp
- Miss Joanie Drama Camp
- Studio Arts Boulder Pottery Camp
- Skyhawks Sports Camp
- Gonzo Tennis Camp
- Play-Well Teknologies Camp
- Community Sailing Camps
- Avid-4-Adventure Valmont Bike Park Camp
- All participants must bring a face covering each day. We will have some single-use masks on hand as extras.
- Staff will fill our a health check form each day for each participant and use a no-touch thermometer.
- Participants may only attend the program if they are in good health and have a temperature of less than 100.4 degrees.
- Minimum 1 staff for every 10 kids.
- Groups and staff will be as consistent as possible each week.
- Staff and kids are required to keep proper physical distancing (6 feet apart).
- All campers will be required to wear a mask at all times when indoors and when unable to stay physically distanced outdoors.
- When drinking or eating masks may be removed, but physical distance must be kept.
City of Boulder and Boulder County Public Health cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures will be followed.
- Participants in the same group may share equipment throughout the day if needed.
- At the end of each day, the equipment will be properly sanitized/disinfected.
- If multiple groups will be using the same equipment on the same day, the equipment will be sanitized/disinfected properly between each group.
- Each participant will have his or her own set of equipment when possible.
- Staff and participants should bring a water bottle with them to programs. When drinking, ensure staff and participants will maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
- Groups must continue to stay separated during snack breaks.
- Before snack, all participants and staff must wash their hands.
- Proper social distancing will be maintained during snack breaks, with a minimum of 6 feet between each person.
- Staff will ensure that people are not sharing food.
- After snack, everyone must wash their hands.
- All participants are encouraged to apply sunscreen prior to attending our program.
- Staff will provide sunscreen to participants in programs more than two hours long. If participants cannot apply sunscreen on their own, staff will wear plastic gloves to apply the sunscreen.
- Staff will monitor particpants and provide additional sunscreen as needed.
Throughout the day, participants and staff must wash hands with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds. At minimum, this must occur:
- When you arrive
- Before eating
- After using the toilet
- Any time hands are visibly soiled
- Anytime you are coming from outside to inside
Paper towels will be available for hand drying, and used to open and close bathroom doors. Hand sanitizer may be available as well.
For questions about camp, email Molly at [email protected] .
Camper paperwork will now be through an online system called EPACT. Once registered you will be prompted to fill out the paperwork from EPACT all online. Once your paperwork is in our system you will not have to fill it out again!
We will be offering CCAP to all qualifying participants for our school day off camps, please contact Molly Langerak for more information: 303-413-7441.
Inclusion support, scholarships and financial aid
Kidz Kamp will continue to offer payment options to make camp even more accessible:
- Camp fees for all selected weeks may be paid in full upon registration.
- You can register on a week-to-week basis (depending on availability). Payment is due in full 15 days prior to camp start date.
- You can register for multiple camp weeks and secure your space by paying a $50 per week deposit. Camp balances are due in full 15 days prior to each camps start date. For drafted balances, YOU MUST provide an approved debit or credit card for scheduled balance payments. The $50 per week deposit will be applied to the weekly camp balance owed. Deposits for the 2021 camp season are non-refundable.
- All camp fees must be paid in full 15 days prior to camp start date.
CANCELLATIONS: If cancellation is received at least two weeks prior to the camp start date, a refund for paid camp fees minus $15 per week will be granted. No credits or refunds without a two week written notice. No refunds will be given if there is a balance owed for any additional Boulder Parks & Recreation registered camp programs.