Play • Splash • Make new friends • Have fun • Smile
Our camps provide children with a safe and nurturing environment that allow them to challenge and test themselves. Give your child playtime, opportunities for creativity and social engagement.
We pair talented, enthusiastic staff with the right park or recreation facility to creat the ideal formula for camp fun. Each program is designed to develop specific skills while stimulating your child's physical, intellectual and social growth.
PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or inaccurate camp times and days may display during online registration. Be assured, accurate camp dates and times can be found in the Summer Camp Guide. We apologize for this technical glitch in our online registration system.
Click on the camp below you are interested in for online registration.
Please fill out the Camper Forms Packet and bring it with you to your first day of camp for ONLY the following camps:
- Reservoir water sports
- Kidz Kamp at East Boulder Community Center
- Kidz Kamp with a Flip at North Boulder Recreation Center
- Blast off Science Camp
- Bear Peak Adventure Camp
- Goats and Gardens
If your camp is NOT listed above, you will fill out any necessary forms or paperwork directly with the camp provider, usually during the registration process.
If you do need to fill out the forms, each child will need a form packet for each week of camp that he or she is attending. You are welcome to fill out the form once and make copies if your child is attending multiple weeks or if you have several children from your family attending.
We are hoping to have a more electronic system for camp 2017 and we appreciate your patience with all this paper.
The newest addition to our Kidz Kamp at the East Boulder Community Center is our Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP). CCAP is a program where families can potentially receive a partial to full scholarship to camp. Please contact Elizabeth at 303-928-0821 or email@example.com for more information.
Boulder Parks and Recreation provides inclusion support, scholarships and fiancial aid for the following camps"
Boulder Reservoir water sports, Kidz Kamp at East Boulder Recreation Center, Kidz Kamp with a Flip at North Boulder Recreation Center, Blast off Science Camp, Bear Peak Adventure Camp, Gymnastics.
The following camps are contracted. Please contact the specific provider for inclusion support, scholarships and financial aid, registration and any general questions about the camp:
Dance, disc golf, Gonzo tennis, Play-well, pottery, Skyhawks, USA Ultimate, Avid at Valmont Bike Park, Goats and Gardens.
|Camps - Withdrawal Policy||Fee|
|Monday two weeks prior to start of camp||No refund|
|More than two weeks prior to start date||$15|
- For pass and program withdrawals, the patron will receive a refund of his or her prorated balance less a withdrawal fee.
- In the event a patron or dependent falls ill, becomes injured or does not possess necessary skills, inhibiting his or her ability to participate in or continue participation in a program or use a facility pass or punch card, a pro-rated refund may be given based upon the date of the refund request. Documentation (i.e. doctor's note) is requested for illness and injury claims.
- In the event a patron requests a full refund due to level of service or other legitimate factors, the patron will be asked to submit the request in writing citing the reason for a full refund.
- If a refund is authorized, the appropriate amount will be refunded via the original form of payment. No exceptions.
For more information, please contact Molly Langerak at 303-413-7441 or Langerakm@bouldercolorado.gov.