Summer 2019 Camp Offerings
Summer Camp Registration will open Tuesday February 19th at 8:30AM
The Summer Camp Guide will be posted here when it's available. Here are some scheduled camps to help with your summer planning.
Pricing is reflected as Resident/Non Resident
- Ages 5-11- Kidz Kamp East at the East Boulder Community Center- May 28th-August 9th- Camps runs M-F, 8:00am-5:30pm- $260/$325
- Ages 5-11- Kidz Kamp North at the North Boulder Recreation Center- June 3rd-August 9th- Camp Runs M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm- $305/$381
- Ages5-11- Kidz Kamp South at the South Boulder Recreation Center- June 3rd-August 9th- No Camp the week of July 1st. PART TIME REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
Camp Runs M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm- Cost for 5 days a week $249/$364, Cost for 3 days a week $163/$204
- Ages 6-11- Goats and Gardends Camp- Housed out of our Iris Studio- Running 9 weeks of the summer. June 3rd-August 9th- Camp Runs M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm, No Camp the week of July 1st- $342/$427
- Ages 12-15- Counselor in training- M-F, 8:00am-5:00pm- Running 2 five week sessions throughout the summer. Participants must commit to a full session.
*All camps and dates are subject to change until our official camp catalog comes out. Our camp catalog will be available online by Feb. 8.
School day off camp information
Our next school day off camps will be Presidents' Day, Feb. 15.
To register by phone, please call 303-413-7270. For questions about camp, call 303-413-7441.
Apply to be a Counselor in Training (CIT)
Our Counselor in Training program is for energetic and motivated 12-15-year-old’s who want to learn and develop leadership skills.
Camper paperwork will now be through an online system called EPACT. Once registered you will be prompted to fill out the paperwork from EPACT all online. Once your paperwork is in our system you will not have to fill it out again!
We will be offering CCAP to all qualifying participants for our school day off camps, please contact Molly Langerak for more information: 303-413-7441.
Inclusion support, scholarships and financial aid
|Camps - Withdrawal Policy||Fee|
|Monday two weeks prior to start of camp||No refund|
|More than two weeks prior to start date||$15|
- For pass and program withdrawals, the patron will receive a refund of his or her prorated balance less a withdrawal fee.
- In the event a patron or dependent falls ill, becomes injured or does not possess necessary skills, inhibiting his or her ability to participate in or continue participation in a program or use a facility pass or punch card, a pro-rated refund may be given based upon the date of the refund request. Documentation (i.e. doctor's note) is requested for illness and injury claims.
- In the event a patron requests a full refund due to level of service or other legitimate factors, the patron will be asked to submit the request in writing citing the reason for a full refund.
- If a refund is authorized, the appropriate amount will be refunded via the original form of payment. No exceptions.
For more information, please contact Molly Langerak at 303-413-7441 or [email protected]