Concerts in the Parks
The Boulder Parks and Recreation Department partners with the Boulder Concert Band to provide music in the parks. The Boulder Concert Band is composed of volunteer musicians from Boulder and surrounding communities. The BCB provides our community with outstanding performances of traditional and modern concert literature and enriches the cultural experience of the audience and the musicians. Bring a picnic dinner and enjoy the parks with your family!
2019 Calendar - Concerts begin at 7 p.m.
Note: 2020 Calendar to be posted by June 1, 2020
|June 17||Civic Area (Creekside West)||1236 Canyon Blvd|
|June 24||North Boulder Park||9th Street and Dellwood Avenue|
|July 1||Harlow Platts Community Park||1360 Gillaspie Drive|
|July 8||East Boulder Community Park||5660 Sioux Dr|
|July 15||Salberg Park||3045 19th Street|
|July 22||Civic Area (The Green)||1236 Canyon Blvd|
|July 29||Chautauqua Park||9th Street and Baseline Road|
Friendly Concert Reminders:
- No glass containers or alcohol.
- No grills or open flames.
- No smoking (all events are smoke-free).
- Seating: Each park offers a nice grassy seating area. Feel free to bring a blanket or a chair so you can relax and enjoy the performance.
- Please keep chairs taller than 32 inches from the ground toward the back of the audience to facilitate viewing by all guests.