Covid Advisory - Parks and Recreation Order 2020-07
Regarding Boulder County Public Health Order requiring all 18 to 22-year-old individuals in Boulder to halt gathering and mandate Stay-at-Home for specific properties
- The City of Boulder seeks compliance with all public health orders and requests community members to understand and follow all orders.
- Individuals between the ages of 18 to 22 are still able to receive city services in-person, including library and recreation center services, as long as they are alone and not residents of the 36 properties under the Stay-at-Home order.
- Residents of the 36 properties that are subject to the Stay-at-Home order should not receive city services in-person. Instead, please go to the city’s website for virtual service options.
- The city will report violations of public health orders to Boulder County Public Health.
- Members of the community can self-report public health order violations by visiting Boulder County Public Health’s webpage on COVID-19 or calling 303-441-3333 if a gathering is in progress.
Interested in receiving online or virtual services instead? Please visit BoulderParks-Rec.org or call 303-413-7260.
BoulderColorado.gov/Coronavirus for more information.