Dog Dayz 2018: Sept. 10 - 23
The pool closes for human use and we open up the water for dogs to enjoy. The Dog Dayz event has been running strong for more than a decade and saw close to 2,000 dogs come through the gate in past years. It is a great way to spend a warm afternoon with your best friend. Your dog (or dogs) will be grateful for the chance to cool off and play with others.
Be a part of the best dog friendly event around!
Dogs of Any Size
Monday - Friday: noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Small Dogs Only (under 50 lbs.)
Monday - Friday: 11 a.m. to noon and 4 to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Per session: $5 per dog
- Pass: $40 for up to two dogs. Additional dogs are $10 each.
- Humans must stay out of the water.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Dogs who fight will be asked to leave.
- Pick up after your dog. Bags are provided.
- HAVE FUN !
Vendor Participation Form
We are gearing up for our favorite two weeks of the year: Dog Dayz at Scott Carpenter Pool.