Thanks to all who joined us for Dog Dayz 2017! We will post information on Dog Dayz 2018 when it is available.
The pool closes for human use and we open up the water for dogs to enjoy. The Dog Dayz event has been running strong for nearly a decade and saw close to 2,000 dogs come through the gate in past years. It is a great way to spend a warm afternoon with your best friend. Your dog (or dogs) will be grateful for the chance to cool off and play with others.
Be a part of the best dog friendly event around!
Dogs of Any Size
Small Dogs Only (under 50 lbs.)
- Per session: $5 per dog
- Pass: $40 for up to two dogs. Additional dogs are $10 each.
- Humans must stay out of the water.
- Refunds will not be issued.
- Dogs who fight will be asked to leave.
- Pick up after your dog. Bags are provided.
- HAVE FUN !
Thanks to everyone who entered the photo contest!! We will notify winners soon.
Vendor Participation Form
We are gearing up for our favorite two weeks of the year: Dog Dayz at Scott Carpenter Pool.