Dog Dayz Expo Vendors
We are gearing up for our favorite two weeks of the year: Dog Dayz at Scott Carpenter Pool.
The pool will be open to Boulder's water loving pups (no humans allowed in the water) for the annual Dog Dayz celebration. The two week program culminates with an expo where dogs and their owners can discover new canine-centric businesses and organizations.
Dog Dayz Expo
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 16
- Hang your banner the entire two weeks of Dog Dayz. More than 2,700 dogs went swimming during Dog Dayz 2017.
- Meet new customers at the Expo. More than 250 dogs and about 450 people attended the one-day expo last year, which includes a Flying High Dog competition.
- Generate awareness and traffic to your website. We will post your logo with a click-through to your website on the BoulderDogDayz.org event page (7,000+ unique visits last year) and tag you in a Twitter and Facebook post in a "thank you" for being a Dog Dayz sponsor before the expo.
- Show support for Boulder's wonderful dog community.
- Expo booth: $200, plus a gift basket or in-kind donation for the drawing. Please bring your own tent. A table and two chairs will be provided.
- Drawing only: Gift basket or in-kind donation for the drawing.
Don't miss out on this opportunity for "ears forward" marketing. All applications must be received by Aug. 1.