COVID-19 closures and cancellations
Dashboard of facility status that shows facility and amenity closures and re-openings.
See more articles like this
The East Boulder Community Center rooms are currently closed to all patrons to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Submit the Room Rental Application
- A staff member will call you within five business days to finalize your reservation.
- The Ballroom faces south with beautiful views of the Flatirons; the perfect backdrop for any party, special event, retreat or business seminar. Easily divided into three smaller rooms, the Ballroom is our largest and most sought-after space and is available evenings and weekends only.
- The Flagstaff and Eldorado rooms are ideal for club meetings, smaller business meetings and birthday parties. Both rooms have windows.
||2720 sq. ft
||34x22 - 720 sq. ft.
||32x22 - 755 sq. ft.
Security deposit and rental add-ons
|Security Deposit - Less than 60 people
|Security Deposit - 60 or more people
|Additional staffing fee
|East Commercial Kitchen with rental
East Boulder Community Center active areas
|Gymnasium - Full
|Gymnasium - Half
East Boulder Community Center aquatics area
|Birthday Party: 2 hour room rental
|Birthday Party: 3 hour room rental
Each birthday party room rental includes
- Parties for kids ages 6+: entry for up to 15 kids and five adults
- Parties for kids ages 5 and younger: entry for up to 10 kids and 10 adults