Events and Rentals
Boulder Parks and Recreation has many venues available to host events and programs. See below for more information about permits, venue reservations and rentals.
COVID-19 closures and cancellations
Boulder Parks and Recreation is working hard planning for the return of recreation facilities and programming.
- Athletic and Sport Field Rentals – Groups hosting tournaments, competitions, practices, etc.
- Birthday Parties – Customized birthday party packages at BPR facilities.
- Boulder Reservoir – Picnics and parties at Boulder’s specialized aquatic facility.
- Boulder’s Civic Area – Boulder’s downtown park.
- East Boulder Community Center – Room reservations for you next meeting, event, or banquet.
- Foothills Golf Course - Boulder’s golf facility - click on the "Tournaments and Events Tab."
- North Boulder Recreation Center – Room reservations for you next meeting, event, or banquet.
- Park Shelter Reservations – Private parties (invite only) such as family reunions, weddings, picnics and birthday parties.
- Pool Reservations – Groups of 10 or more at any aquatics facility or the Boulder Reservoir.
- South Boulder Recreation Center (Call or stop by the center - online rental requests are coming soon!) – Room reservations for you next meeting, event, or banquet.
- Tennis Court Reservations – City-wide tennis court reservations.
- Valmont Bike Park – Reserve a location on Boulder’s specialized bike facility.
- Advocacy Request - Reservation for an advocacy group seeking to organize on public property
- Commercial Use of Park Land - Fee-based service, program or activity on public property.
- Film and Photography Permits - Filming or video capturing on public property.
- Mobile Food Vehicle Permits - Licensing process for mobile food vehicles.
- Mobile Food Cart / Vendor Permits – Commercial vending or sales in designated locations.
- Special Event Permits – Organized events on public property or with a facility, open to the public.
- Temporary Art Permit – Temporary art on public property.
- Large Group or Gas Grill Park Permit – Groups of 50 people or more in parks, bringing your own gas grill to a park and more.