North Boulder Park
- Public restrooms (May to September)
- Picnic tables - 10 with shelter
- Grills - 2 with shelter
- Fitness equipment station (note: 14 years and older)
- Ball fields
- Ping pong table
- Half-court basketball
- Emma Walsh memorial fountain
- RTD bus route access
- Bike route access
In November of 2011, voters approved bond funding that will allow the City to address a backlog of infrastructure deficiencies that exist throughout the community. Through this funding opportunity, the Parks and Recreation Department has improved areas of North Boulder Park.
Sewer Line Replacement
Impacts: The park will be open with temporary area closures. Detours will be marked.
Dates: January through Spring 2015*
- Sewer line replacement from the restrooms to the east side of the playground.
- Infrastructure upgrade to prevent health and safety concerns.
- Restrooms will be closed for the season as usual.
*Please Note: All park construction and restoration project dates are subject to change due to weather conditions, contractor schedules and material delivery. Dates are tentative. Updates and progress reports will be posted here.