On-Demand and Live Fitness & Fun
- We're now offering virtual, live fitness and mind/body classes taught by our instructors!
More information + schedule
Note on resources
Programs listed below are not delivered by Boulder Parks and Recreation staff, and participants should determine the safety and appropriateness of these or any exercise or fitness program in consultation with their medical provider.
We are always looking for ways to keep our community active and are sharing resources as a community service during this extraordinary period of public health concern. Please feel free to share any feedback, questions, suggestions, or additional health and wellness resources with Summer Kennedy, our Health & Wellness Supervisor, at [email protected]
On-demand fitness resources for fitness, exercise and health at home
- 500+ high quality, 1-60 minute videos
- 30 channels, no equipment options, for every age, interest and ability
- Recommendation engine used to personalize and serve up content
- Goal-based challenges and fitness assessments
- Highly certified, relatable instructors
- Safe and education based
- Track progress and results
- FREE access to City of Boulder residents and Wellness Program members. Submit a quick online form to request the access code.
American Heart Association
Free on-demand and live at-home fitness.
Skyhawks® and SuperTots®
Free sports lessons and resources for families to keep kids active at home.
CU Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
Free at-home workouts on YouTube.
- App for SilverSneakers® members only
- Modify exercises to make them easier or harder with just one click
- Access workout programs that can be tailored to your fitness level
Jeff & Paige
- FREE archive of activities for kids