East Palo Park
East Palo Park is a neighborhood park featuring a recently renovated playground, open turf, and paved walking paths.
- Picnic tables
- A permanent, roofed shade structure. This shade structure is in addition to the fabric shade structures at the playground.
- Poured-in-place rubberized playground surfacing.
- Paved walking paths
- Leashed dogs permitted
- Street parking
- Bike racks
- RTD bus access
- Bike route access
Nature Play Opportunities
East Palo Park has a recently renovated playground featuring play structures that emulate a forest environment including animals inside of the playground structure built to look like a tree, tree stumps to hop on, a sandbox and rock climbing structures.
Please stay out of the creek corridor
New Zealand mudsnails, a non-native, invasive species, have been found in the Four Mile Canyon creek corridor. Mudsnails can 'hitchhike' rides on boots, clothing, dogs, and most anything they come into contact with. Please stay out of the creek corridor to avoid the spread of mudsnails, and subsequent threats to our aquatic ecosystems.
- City Dog Parks
- Columbia Cemetery
- Community Gardens/Garden Plots (Growing Gardens and Cultiva)
- Expansion of Boulder's Smoke-Free Area
- General Park Rules and Regulations
- Healthy Parks Healthy People
- History of Boulder Parks and Recreation
- Map - Parks and Facilities
- Nature Play
- Park & Facility Construction Plans & Updates
- Park and Facility Amenities
- Park and Shelter Rentals
- Park Maintenance Service Request
- Park Memorial Donations
- Parks and Recreation Regulations, Policies and Permits
- Performances in the Parks
- Temporary Art Permit Application
- Urban Forestry
- OSMP Trail and Area Closures