Boulder Reservoir Hours and Fees
Hours subject to change.
Aug. 24 - Sept. 7
- Incoming gate opens: 5:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Outgoing gate closes: 9 p.m.
- Swim beach hours:
- Mon. - Fri. 2 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sat. - Sun. 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Labor Day (Sept. 7) 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Boat rental hours:
- Mon - Thurs: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri - Sun: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Concession stand hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sept. 8 - 30
- Incoming gate opens: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Outgoing gate closes: 7 p.m.
- Swim Beach, boat rentals and concessions will be closed for the season beginning Sept. 8.
- Incoming gate opens: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Outgoing gate closes: 6 p.m.
- Incoming gate opens: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Outgoing gate closes: 5 p.m.
December, January 2016, February 2016
- Incoming gate opens: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Outgoing gate closes: 4 p.m.
Entry fees are charged Memorial Day through Labor Day. Each person entering the park must pay the entrance fee noted in the fee chart below. Fees are collected for each person entering Boulder Reservoir including runners, walkers and cyclists. Additional fees are charged for boat permits.
|Youth (3 to 18)||$3.75|
See the Splash Pass for information on a summer season pass to Boulder Reservoir along with the outdoor pools.
- Enforcement: All visitors must comply with all park rules and all swimming and boating regulations. Boulder Police will be on site at times to help enforce park regulations and provide public safety and service as needed.
- Rain Check/Refund Policy: No rain checks will be issued unless a facility is closed due to weather for two or more hours. No rain checks will be issued after 5 p.m.
If you are bringing a boat to Boulder Reservoir it must have a valid boat permit. ONLY small craft permits are available for purchase on-site year-round.
All watercraft on Boulder Reservoir must remain wakeless with the exception of city-sanctioned activities and lake patrol operations.
- Tuesday 5:30 a.m. - noon
- Wednesday 5:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Thursday 5 pm - 9 p.m.
Dogs are not allowed in the park May 15 through Labor Day.