Send Us Your Art
Send us your art, photography or poetry inspired by the people, sights and scenes found in Boulder’s parks, recreation facilities, or sports fields. We encourage all ages to participate.
How to submit
Send your digital artwork, images or poetic writing compositions to: [email protected]
Please include your name, contact information and a brief description of your work (or what inspired it).
By submitting any photo, writing or piece of art (work) to Boulder Parks and Recreation you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Original creator: You warrant that you or your minor family-member (under 18 years of age) are the creator of this artwork/composition; that it is original in concept and execution; and that you possess the sole right to grant the City of Boulder (the City) permission to reproduce it in any form or medium whatsoever (print, electronic, etc.).
- Grant publication rights: You grant the City non-exclusive rights to reproduce, display and publish all works of art and composition submitted.
- Sole discretion. The City, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether or not to publish or display any submitted work.
- Photo model release: You warrant that all identifiable people in any submitted images have consented to be in the image and to have their image or likeness reproduced in the BPR Guide.
- Compensation: It is agreed that the only benefits derived from the display and/or publication of submitted works shall be non-monetary. No financial, in-kind or trade compensation shall be exchanged for the right to publish or display any submitted works.