Active Older Adults: Silver Sneakers and Silver Fit
SilverSneakers and Silver&Fit accepted at all three City of Boulder Recreation Centers
The Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness pass and Silver&Fit are accepted at all three City of Boulder recreation facilities, including the North Boulder Recreation Center and South Boulder Recreation Center and the East Boulder Community Center.
Begin working out with your SilverSneakers or Silver&Fit membership:
- Check your eligibility online through Silver Sneakers or Silver&Fit. You may also simply come into one of Boulder's three recreation centers. Bring your insurance card.
- Bring in your membership card to the rec center of your choice. If this is your first time using this membership at the City of Boulder, you will need to fill out a short waiver before you work out.
- Check with your insurance carrier for age eligibility.
That's it! You now have the following benefits:
- Unlimited access to the North Boulder Recreation Center, East Boulder Community Center and the South Boulder Recreation Center. Your membership entitles you up to two towels per visit at no charge.
- Access to more than 100 drop-in fitness and mind/body classes. Schedules
- The opportunity to play your favorite sport -- or try something new! We offer drop-in pickleball, adult basketball, senior basketball, volleyball, badminton and more. Schedules