Splash Pass and Daily Entry Fees
2018 Outdoor Pools and Boulder Reservoir - Daily and Splash Pass
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||Family*|
|$7 - Daily||$5 - Daily||$4 - Daily||n/a - Daily|
|$139 (R) $174 (N) - Splash Pass||$99 (R) $109 (N) - Splash Pass||$88 (R) $110 (N) - Splash Pass||$289 (R) $326 (N) Splash Pass|
Outdoor pools daily admission includes entry to:
Boulder Reservoir daily admission
Includes gate admission at the Boulder Reservoir.
The Splash Pass includes entry to the Boulder Reservoir and the outdoor pools for the summer season and may be purchased at the Boulder Reservoir any Boulder recreation center.
- In person at the Boulder Reservoir or any Boulder recreation center.
- Online. After your purchase, please bring your receipt to any Boulder recreation center or the Boulder Reservoir so we may take your picture for the pass.
*Family Splash Pass
For the purposes of membership passes, a family splash pass is defined as two adults and two youth ages 3 to 18 or one adult and three youth ages 3 to 18. Fees apply to additional adults, senior and youth.
Detailed instructions for purchasing a splash pass online
- Click on Online Registration - Memberships
- Select the membership that you would like to purchase*
- Add the pass to your Cart
- Login or create an account
- Select or add the participants who will be using the pass.
- Review the final cost, press continue, and proceed to checkout.
Bring your receipt (either on your phone or printed receipt) to any recreation center, outdoor pool, or the reservoir. We will take your picture for your membership pass at that time.
Membership ID cards can only be printed at North Boulder Recreation Center, East Boulder Community Center, South Boulder Recreation Center, or the Boulder Reservoir.
If you would like to pick up your membership ID card at either Scott Carpenter Pool or Spruce Pool, newly purchased ID cards will be printed and delivered to your desired outdoor pool location (Scott Carpenter Pool or Spruce Pool) once we have updated your account with a photo and identified which location you would like your ID card delivered to.
Printed ID cards will be available at the outdoor pools every Wednesday throughout the summer months. Until you receive your ID card, you can still check in to the outdoor pools using your first and last name.