Splash Pass and Daily Entry Fees
2019 Outdoor Pools and Boulder Reservoir - Daily and Splash Pass
|Adult (19-59)||Senior (60+)||Youth (3-18)||Family*|
|$7 - Daily||$5 - Daily||$4 - Daily||n/a - Daily|
|$139(R) $174(N) - Splash Pass||$99(R) $109(N) - Splash Pass||$88(R) $110(N) - Splash Pass||$289(R) $326(N) Splash Pass|
Outdoor pools daily admission includes entry to:
- Spruce Pool (Outdoor)
Scott Carpenter Pool will be closed and under contruction during the 2019 season. Scott Carpenter Pool Replacement Project
Boulder Reservoir daily admission
Includes gate admission at the Boulder Reservoir.
The Splash Pass includes entry to the Boulder Reservoir and the Spruce Pool for the summer season and may be purchased at the Boulder Reservoir, Boulder recreation center or online (see button below.)
- In person at the Boulder Reservoir or any Boulder recreation center.
- Online. After your purchase, please bring your receipt to any Boulder recreation center or the Boulder Reservoir so we may take your picture for the pass.
*Family Splash Pass
For the purposes of membership passes, a family splash pass is defined as two adults and two youth ages 3 to 18 or one adult and three youth ages 3 to 18.
- Additional adult - $69.50
- Additional senior - $49.50
- Additional child/youth - $44
Detailed instructions for purchasing a splash pass online
- Click on Online Registration - Memberships
- Select the membership that you would like to purchase*
- Add the pass to your Cart
- Login or create an account
- Select or add the participants who will be using the pass.
- Review the final cost, press continue, and proceed to checkout.
Bring your receipt (either on your phone or printed receipt) to any recreation center or the reservoir. We will take your picture for your membership pass at that time.
Membership ID cards can be printed at North Boulder Recreation Center, East Boulder Community Center, South Boulder Recreation Center, or the Boulder Reservoir.