General League Information
- Co-ed and Men's teams start with 10 in the field. Unlimited roster.
- Teams will play 1 game per week; doubleheaders scheduled as needed.
- Game nights are Monday-Thursday
- Games take place at East Mapleton and Stazio Ballfields, first games start at 6 p.m.
- Each team guaranteed certain number of games, final game will be a best match game.
- League dates: Spring : approx. Mar - Apr; Summer : approx. May- July; Fall : approx. Aug-Oct
Registration is easy!
Please visit TeamSideline.com to find your team schedule/standings.
New! Senior Travel League
Two divisions, 50+ (play Wednesday a.m.) and 70+ (play Monday a.m.). 14 home games in Boulder, plus away games around the Front Range as part of the Colorado Senior Softball Association. All games are double-headers starting at 9 a.m.
Summer League: 14+ games
Register by: Mar. 24
More Info: Don McGill - [email protected]
The City of Boulder has a new recreation software system!
We've moved all existing accounts over to our new software (ActiveNet), now we need you to update your profile and create a new password in order to register for programs online and see the improvements that Active has afforded us.
How to Claim and Update Your Account:
- Click on Online Registration
- Once directed to the new registration site, click on Sign In .
- Click on Forgot Your Password .
- Enter your email address (from the previous system) and click Submit .
- You should receive an email with a temporary password within a few minutes.
- Sign in using your email address and new temporary password.
- Update your account so that you can register for activities.
- If your email was not recognized, click Create New Account and follow the on-screen prompts.
If you have never registered for a program with The City of Boulder, simply click Create New Account. Once you've been re-directed to the Active page, and follow the prompts, you will be ready to register in no time!
Spring - 8 game season
- Registration info posted: early January
- Registration deadline: approx mid-to-late February .
- Games start: first or second week of March
- Cost: approx $590
Summer - 12 game season
- Registration info posted: mid-March
- Registration deadline: approx mid-to-late April
- Games start: first or second week of May
- Cost: approx $795
Fall - 10 game season
- Registration info posted: end of June
- Registration deadline: early August
- Games start: second or third week of August
- Cost: approx $685