Recreation Center Tennis Courts
Fee: $7.50/court for 1.5 hours
|East Center||5660 Sioux Drive||5||303-441-4400|
|North Center||3170 Broadway||4 (lights)||303-413-7260|
|South Center||1360 Gillaspie||4||303-441-3448
All court rentals are final and refunds will NOT be honored due to adverse weather conditions.
Gonzo Tennis Programs Weather information: https://gonzotennis.com/weather-update/
Gonzo Tennis provides tennis classes and programs.
Tennis courts located at the city's recreation centers can be reserved for free if you have a valid recreation center membership, or SilverSneakers or Silver&Fit membership. You must call or visit the recreation center in advance to reserve your tennis court. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. Only 1 court reservation per person per day for a maximum time of 1.5 hours each time.
Additional Tennis Courts
For the below court rentals, please go to: Online Tennis Court Reservations or call 303-441-4414
Fee: $6/court for 1 hour
|Arapahoe Ridge Park||1220 Eisenhower Dr.||2|
|Baseline M.S.||700 20th St.||2|
|Columbine Park||2200 Glenwood||2|
|Centennial M.S.||2401 Norwood||8|
|Chautauqua Park||900 Baseline Road||1|
|Fairview H.S.||1515 Greenbriar Blvd.||8|
|Tom Watson Park||6300 IBM Dr.||4 (lights)|
|Knollwood||280 Spruce St.||2|
|Martin Park||3600 Dartmouth Ave.||2|
|Palo Park||N. 3000 Redwood Pl.||2|
East Boulder Community Park and North Recreation Center Tennis Court Lights
- Tennis courts need to be reserved in order to use lights and can be reserved up to 7 days in advance beginning at 8:30 a.m.
- Reservation fees are $7.5/1.5 hours or players may use punchcard or annual pass.
- 1 token = 30 minutes of lighting. 1 token = $1.00.
- If your court reservation is when the center is closed, please make arrangements to pick up tokens during center hours on day of reservation.
- Once the lights shut off from previous users, they will take 30 minutes to cool down before they can be turned back on. Any tokens used during that time will not be returned. There is a two minute warning before lights shut off.