Rain out information: 303-441-3410
Our tennis program provides a positive environment for learning, playing and having fun. Whether you seek skill development, improvement or competitive training, you'll find it in our tennis programs!
Tennis classes and programs: Gonzo Tennis
Recreation Center Tennis Courts
Fee: $7/court for 1.5 hours
|East Center||5660 Sioux Drive||5||303-441-4400|
|North Center||3170 Broadway||4 (lights)||303-413-7260|
|South Center||1360 Gillaspie||4||303-441-3448|
Additional Tennis Courts
|Arapahoe Ridge Park||1220 Eisenhower Dr.||2|
|Baseline M.S.||700 20th St.||2|
|Columbine Park||2200 Glenwood||2|
|Manhattan M.S.||290 Manhattan||4|
|Centennial M.S.||2401 Norwood||8|
|Chautauqua Park||900 Baseline Rd.||1|
|Fairview H.S.||1515 Greenbriar Blvd.||8|
|Tom Watson Park||6300 IBM Dr.||4 (lights)|
|Knollwood Park CLOSED due to flood damage||280 Spruce St.||2|
|Martin Park||3600 Dartmouth Ave.||2|
|Palo Park||N. 3000 Redwood Pl.||2|
|Platt M.S.||6096 Baseline||2|
|Williams Village||30th St. & Baseline||2|
East Boulder Community Park and North Recreation Center Tennis Court Lights
- Tennis courts need to be reserved in order to use lights and can be reserved up to two days in advance beginning at 8 a.m.
- Reservation fees are $7/1.5 hours or players may use punchcard or annual pass.
- 1 token = 30 minutes of lighting. 1 token = $1.00.
- If your court reservation is when the center is closed, please make arrangements to pick up tokens during center hours on day of reservation.
- Once the lights shut off from previous users, they will take 30 minutes to cool down before they can be turned back on. Any tokens used during that time will not be returned. There is a two minute warning before lights shut off.
Knollwood Tennis Court Renovation
Construction Anticipated Early Sept 2015 - Spring 2016*. The tennis courts will be closed during construction for your safety.
Knollwood Tennis Courts are one of the city’s final 2013 flood recovery projects (supported by FEMA, US Tennis Assoc, Colorado Tennis Assoc, Intermountain Tennis Fdtn grants and city funds).
- Two Post Tension Concrete Slab Courts
- New Fencing and Equipment
- New Stairs and an ADA Accessible Walkway Ramp
- Improved Drainage System
- Raised Elevation of the Courts
- Low Concrete Wall on South Edge
- Concrete Swale and Drainage Pipe Adjacent to the Creek
*Please Note: Dates are tentative. All park construction and restoration project dates are subject to change due to weather conditions, contractor schedules and material delivery.
For more information please call 303-413-7258.