Rain out information: 303-441-3410
Whether you seek skill development, improvement or competitive training, you'll find it in our tennis programs!
Knollwood and North Boulder Rec Center tennis courts closed due to flooding
Most City of Boulder parks & facilities are open, but a few have been impacted by the September 2013 flooding & are temporarily closed.
Recreation Center Tennis Courts
|East Center||5660 Sioux Drive||5||303-441-4400|
|North Center||3170 Broadway||4 (lights)||303-413-7260|
|South Center||1360 Gillaspie||4||303-441-3448|
Additional Tennis Courts
|Arapahoe Ridge Park||1220 Eisenhower Dr.||2|
|Baseline M.S.||700 20th St.||2|
|Columbine Park||2200 Glenwood||2|
|Manhattan M.S.||290 Manhattan||4|
|Centennial M.S.||2401 Norwood||8|
|Chautauqua Park||900 Baseline Rd.||1|
|Fairview H.S.||1515 Greenbriar Blvd.||8|
|Tom Watson Park||6300 IBM Dr.||4 (lights)|
|Knollwood Park||280 Spruce St.||2|
|Martin Park||3600 Dartmouth Ave.||2|
|Palo Park||N. 3000 Redwood Pl.||2|
|Platt M.S.||6096 Baseline||2|
|Williams Village||30th St. & Baseline||2|
East Boulder Community Park and North Recreation Center Tennis Court Lights
- Tennis courts need to be reserved in order to use lights and can be reserved up to two days in advance beginning at 8 a.m.
- Reservation fees are $7/1.5 hours or players may use punchcard or annual pass.
- 1 token = 30 minutes of lighting. 1 token = $1.00.
- If your court reservation is when the center is closed, please make arrangements to pick up tokens during center hours on day of reservation.
- Once the lights shut off from previous users, they will take 30 minutes to cool down before they can be turned back on. Any tokens used during that time will not be returned. There is a two minute warning before lights shut off.