Unlimited Entry Options
Fitness on SALE
There are currently no fitness on sale to show.
|MONTHLY PASS - Auto-renews every 30 days with credit card. Cancel anytime.|
|ANNUAL PASS - Paid in full. Non-transferable.|
Unlimited Monthly Pass
- Credit/debit payments only for auto-renew, access charged in advance for 31-day billing cycle, email required;
- Cancel anytime, and maintain access until the end of your current billing cycle;
- Declined payments will cancel pass access;
- Love your monthly experience, but want more? Put your latest month paid towards any full price Annual Pass to extend for 11-months.
Unlimited Annual Pass
- Paid in full only;
- Pass eligible for up to 3 months “freeze” per year in 1-month increments;
- $25 cancellation fee if withdrawn;
Rate reflects a discount rate for those who either live, or are paid employees of businesses or organizations, within the city limits of Boulder. If you need help determining your fee status speak with our team members at any recreation center. Adult proof of residence/worker status required. Applicable for recreation facility entry fees only.
Any adults, seniors or youth residing at the same address. Anyone 19 years old and over must provide proof of same address residence (sorry, no exceptions).
Additional Access Options
Additional Annual Pass Family Members
First family member age 19-59 pays highest full price; additional family residing at the same address qualify for 50% off. Unlimited Annual Passes only, purchased at the same time. See Household Passes for best value on 3+ member households.
Twilight Annual Pass: $178(R)/$221(N)
Pass valid for all recreation centers, outdoor pools, and reservoir 2.5 hours prior to closing. Twilight pass valid ONLY during these times. Entry at other times requires use of punch pass or drop-in fee.
After School Basketball Pass: $25
Valid Monday through Friday, 3:30-5:30 p.m., from September through May.
Military and Public Service Discounts
Effective Jan. 1, 2020: A 15% discount on monthly or annual passes is available to Active Military & Veterans; Local, State, Federal Government employees in the city of Boulder; University and School District employees in the city of Boulder. A free 90-day pass, one time issuance, can be provided to veterans discharged after Sept. 11, 2001 that reside in the city of Boulder. Current proof of public service employment required.