Welcome to Boulder Recreation Facilities
Welcome to Boulder Parks and Recreation! We hope you’ll enjoy our three recreation centers, two outdoor pools and the Boulder Reservoir. Try a drop-in fitness or mind/body class, sit in the sauna, or shoot hoops in the gym. Questions? Just ask one of our friendly front desk team members at any of our facilities.
Your pass grants you all-day access to:
- East Boulder Community Center
- North Boulder Recreation Center
- South Boulder Recreation Center
- Spruce Outdoor Pool
- Boulder Reservoir
And MORE! See Fees + Benefits for a full list.
- Sign up for a free cardio and weight room orientation .
- Complimentary towels for annual and monthly pass holders; $1 each for daily entry and punch-pass holders.
- Bring your own lock or rent one for $1.
- Check out all your INCLUDED drop-in class options.
Children at the Recreation Centers
We welcome children of all ages to the recreation centers-- under three years old are free.
General Building and Open Recreation Activities
- Ages 6 to 9 are required to have an adult on the pool deck or in the gymnasium actively supervising the child.
- Ages 10 to 11 can be in the gymnasium or pool alone, but must have an adult in the building.
- Ages 12+ can participate without adult supervision in pool and open gym activities.
- Ages 16+ can use the weight room and cardio area ( ages 12+ with a parent and weight room certification or orientation).
More details: Youth at City of Boulder Recreation Centers
*Adult supervision is 16+ years of age and close enough to talk directly with the child being supervised.
Keep in Touch!
Follow us on social media for the latest news, social-only deals and real-time facility closure information.
**All drop-in, pool and open gym schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice.**