Drop in at Boulder Recreation Facilities Starting Memorial Day
Drop in at Boulder recreation facilities starting Memorial Day
With Boulder County in Level Clear, city recreation facilities and outdoor pools are phasing out reservations and will be ready for you to drop in starting Monday, May 31. What does that mean?
- Drop in at any of the city’s recreation centers or outdoor pools. Reservations are no longer needed.
- Fitness classes are still reservation-based, but, if there’s room, drop on in!
- Drop-in sports are back! Check rec center gym schedules for openings
- The steam rooms, saunas and lobby areas will remain closed during a 90 day Level Clear observation period.
- Vulnerable population pool hours will remain available for reservation, on a limited schedule.
Check the city’s webpages for East Boulder Community Center, North Boulder Recreation Center, South Boulder Recreation Center, Scott Carpenter Pool, and Spruce Pool for more specific location information by Monday, May 31.
Thanks for your understanding as we prepare for Memorial Day by finalizing operations and implementing Level Clear procedures at recreation facilities and pools.
If you haven’t used it in a while, find that rec center pass or buy a single visit or unlimited entry pass, which are accepted at all facilities. Facility entry fees and pass options
Let’s exercise like it’s 2019!
Vulnerable population information
Lap lane reservations are available for vulnerable populations at the following locations:
North Boulder Recreation Center:
- Monday through Friday: 3-4 p.m.
East Boulder Community Center:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 2-4 p.m.
FYI, all swimmers are cleared from the pool before vulnerable populations enter.