Mind/Body – Yoga, Pilates and Nia
In-Person Classes Begin July 13
We are so excited to welcome you back to fitness and mind body programming! Thank you for trusting us with your health and fitness. We are following state and local guidelines for safe operation and request that you follow the below guidelines to ensure a safe and positive experience for yourself and your fellow community members. Classes will be held at the North Boulder Recreation Center.
Fitness and Mind Body Programming Participant Procedures and Responsibilities
- All patrons, ages 12 and older, must reserve each class.
- We strongly encourage you to use your Boulder Parks and Recreation account to purchase the reservation. If you have had a BPR membership or have registered for courses with us before, you likely have an account. Please use ‘Forgot your login name or password’ if you’re unsure. If you don’t already have an account, set up a new account .
- Reservations can be made by phone at 303-413-7260 during operating hours up to one hour before closing, for patrons that require assistance or would like to make arrangements for in-person payment.
- Bookable activities open two days in advance, at 8 a.m. for reservations.
- Reservation Fees:
- Adult - $9 Resident, $15 Non-Resident
- Senior - $6.75 Resident, $11.25 Non-Resident
- Youth - $5.50 Resident, $9.25 Non-Resident
- Currently, Annual, Monthly and Punch Card memberships are not being accepted and will remain frozen until facility capacity and amenity restrictions are more fully restored. Membership pass information
- Additional access options are available to support the department’s commitment to access for all, and the following accounts will see fees reduced automatically during checkout:
- Modifying reservations
- Patrons may cancel or rebook reservation up to 12 hours in advance.
- If you need to modify a reservation, call the North Boulder Recreation Center at 303-413-7260.
- No refunds or credits will be provided for bookings canceled within 12 hours of the reservation.
- Facility Closures
- If an area of the facility needs to close due to a mechanical, safety or staffing issue, patrons with reservations will be contacted and staff will facilitate a re-booking or credits/refunds.
All classes are limited to 10 participants.
The North Boulder Recreation Center is separated into four activity zones that operate on a staggered reservation to support cleaning and safe transition.
Staff and patrons are screened per city policy and required to wear face coverings. Custodial day porters provide hourly cleaning of high touch areas (doors, counters, restroom fixtures) and recreation center staff sanitize equipment used after each reservation. The entire facility is “fogged” after closing using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Entry is by reservation only. Please make a reservation for a specific class.
- Reservations only provide access to the class. You may book time in the cardio/weight area or pool separately.
- Restrooms are available. Use is discouraged.
- No-contact bottle filling stations will be available.
- All visitors and staff must maintain social distancing while inside of the facility
- Face coverings are required at all times, including during exercise, unless the individual has received doctor authorization that wearing a mask could impair their ability to breathe.
- Walk-up reservations (bookings must be made online or via phone)
- Reservations for kids under 12 years (we’re working to expand these options)
- Visitors/guests without reservations
- The lobby seating area is closed
- Furniture (chairs, lounges, tables will not be available for use.)
- Towel service
- Locker rooms are not available
- Childcare is closed.
- Before leaving home, consider your current health. Stay home if you feel sick. Review the COVID-19 symptom checker for the best practices to follow before participation.
- Please arrive no more than 10-15 minutes before scheduled class/session time in order to check in for your activity.
- Wear face covering AT ALL TIMES while in the facility. If you forget yours, we have extras – just ask a front desk staff member for assistance.
- Face coverings are required at all times, unless you have received doctor authorization that wearing a mask could impair your ability to breathe – please see front desk staff for details.
- If you need a “mask break” to remove your face covering for any reason, please step outside and replace the covering before rejoining your class/session.
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
- Respect other participants and staff members – maintain social distance of 6 ft or more while in the facility and during your workout.
- Follow instructor guidelines, remain in your designated workout space and touch only the equipment you will be using for your workout.
- Clean equipment before and after use with materials provided.
- Exit as directed by your instructor.
- Schedules allows transition time between classes to minimize traffic and disinfect equipment.
All fitness levels are welcome, ages 12+.
Classes are subject to change or cancellation at any time.
Use Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser for best results. The schedules do not display correctly in Internet Explorer. \