Participate and Engage
The City of Boulder values public participation and encourages you to get involved in local decision-making processes. The city offers a variety of ways to engage with city staff, officials and your fellow community members.
Meetings and Events
- City of Boulder Calendar – View upcoming events and public meetings.
- City of Boulder Newsletters - Sign up to receive regular email news and updates from a variety of lists.
- Public Participation Working Group
- Public Processes – There are a number of projects seeking public input. Each project has its own webpage. Search by project title, select the "A to Z" menu item, or look up meetings on the calendar.
- Inquire Boulder – The city’s customer service portal empowers you to ask questions, report problems, send comments, and submit requests for non-emergency services.
- Interact Boulder – The city has a variety of social media accounts, including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, YouTube, and Vimeo. Select from the icons at the bottom at the screen.
- Inspire Boulder – The city used a platform branded as Inspire Boulder as a digital town hall and online engagement tool in the past. The city is currently examining digital town hall platforms and processes to determine a successor to this online engagement tool and how to utilize it. Your feedback will help us with this process. To provide feedback on Inspire Boulder, or general input about how the city might leverage a digital town hall platform, email Bryan Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org.