Contractor Licensing Renewal
To renew an existing license:
Email the following information to: [email protected]
- Current License Number
- Contractor Name
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address (one email allowed per company, this is where notifications will be sent)
Updated Certificate of Insurance is required with the following information:
- Insurance Provider
- Insured (this must match the name on your Contractor License exactly)
- General Liability Coverage
- City of Boulder listed as Certificate Holder AND
- City of Boulder listed as Additional Insured
- Workers’ Comp Coverage
- As required by State of Colorado
- City of Boulder listed as Certificate Holder
- Surety Bond
- Only required for Right of Way Contractor License
- Minimum coverage of $5,000
Payment is required.
- An email confirmation will be sent with instructions regarding payment and online accounts.
- Please wait for confirmation before creating a new Customer Self Service (CSS) account. If you already have a CSS account, you will be notified when your invoice is available to pay.
- Payment can be made by check, payable to City of Boulder, in the office or by mail to:
- City of Boulder Contractor Licensing. P.O. Box 791, Boulder, CO 80306.