Sign Contractor License
- Class A: entitles the licensee to contract for the manufacture and installation of signs and related structures, including awnings which are directly supported by the structure only and canvas canopies being supported by building and vertical supports, and to paint signs on existing structures.
- Class B: entitles the licensee to contract for painting signs on existing structures.
- Complete a City of Boulder Contractor Licensing Application
- Provide a current copy of a Certificate of Insurance as required by Boulder Revised Code (BRC) 4-1-8.
- Pay the annual licensing fees as required by BRC 4-20-21(a).