Alpine-Balsam Open Houses
After more than a year of community engagement, the Alpine-Balsam Area Plan is nearing completion.
Your feedback is important! Attend an open house, take a walking tour with staff or provide input online to share your vision for the site with staff and City Council. Whether you have 5 minutes or an hour, you have the opportunity to provide input on the future of this important area.
Community input will be shared with the Planning Board at a public hearing on August 15 and with City Council at the public hearing on August 27. Council is expected to provide direction on a preferred scenario at the meeting.
Drop in any time to view boards and talk to staff about land use options and urban design elements, as well as a range of ideas for improving public spaces, creating diverse and affordable housing and improving mobility and flood management. Feedback forms will be available.
- Saturday, July 13, 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- 1136 Alpine Ave. (Enter from the south side of the building at the surface parking lot)
Wednesday, July 17, 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- 1777 Broadway, Municipal Building Lobby
- Monday, July 22, 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- 2775 Valmont Rd., The Rayback Collective