Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan
Listening Sessions | Get Involved | 2015 Update | Foundations Work | Proposed Land Use, Policy & Text Changes | 2010 BVCP
2015 Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Update
NEW SCHEDULE FOR HEARINGS: Due to the unprecedented volume of land use, policy and text change requests as part of this plan update and desire to provide time for public hearings and for the four bodies to receive other plan updates in December and January, the schedule for public hearings has been revised. Please see the final schedule for city and county hearings.
If you were at one of the recent listening sessions but didn't get a chance to fill out a comment card to tell the city what you thought of the event or what you think are the key issues affecting Boulder and that area, you still can. Just follow this link to the online version, or click the image to the right. If you didn't attend a session, you can still comment too, just please be specific about the area you're referring to. Thanks!
6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2
1220 Eisenhower Drive
Join the City of Boulder and Boulder County on Monday, Nov. 30, for the Southeast Boulder listening session that's part of the 2015 Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Update. Staff from the planning department will be on hand to listen to your thoughts about the key issues facing Boulder now and in the future and the five-year major update of the plan and to talk about what the BVCP is and why it's important, why you should get involved and ways to make your voice heard.
The meeting is open to everyone in the community, however the issues discussed will be focused on the Southeast Boulder area.
Snacks will be provided and there will be kid friendly activities.
For more information about the listening sessions, watch the report from Inside Boulder News.
Check this large map to see what meeting is for your neighborhood.
Upcoming Events & Meetings
Next Listening Session: Southeast Boulder
6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2
Eisenhower Elementary, 1220 Eisenhower Drive
Please save the date for a local community listening session to share your concerns, questions and ideas related to the update of the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan as well as city services and programs in general. These evening sessions will occur around the community, and the discussions will be focused on the specific community areas listed below. The meetings will begin at 6:30 p.m. and will last about two hours. Additional meeting information will be posted to this page as details are finalized.
- Central Boulder including University Hill and the Chautauqua areas - Monday, Nov. 9 at Whittier International Elementary, 2008 Pine St.
- North Boulder/Palo Park - Wednesday, Nov. 18 at Crest View Elementary, 1897 Sumac Drive, in conjunction with interdepartmental open house about upcoming transportation, greenways and parks projects and a trail study affecting the area
- South Boulder - Monday, Nov. 30 at Fairview High School, 1515 Greenbriar Blvd.
- Southeast Boulder - Wednesday, Dec. 2 at Eisenhower Elementary, 1220 Eisenhower Drive
- Gunbarrel/Area III (Unincorporated Boulder County) - Monday, Dec. 7 at Heatherwood Elementary, 7750 Concord Drive
- Crossroads/East Boulder - Wednesday, Dec. 9 at the Boulder Elks Lodge, 3975 28th St.
Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2016 ● Noon to 1:30 p.m. ● Location to be determined
Join the Conversation Today to Help Shape Boulder's Future
Sign Up for Planning Emails
Get Involved - Sign Up for Email Updates