Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan
Since 1977, the City of Boulder and Boulder County have jointly adopted the Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan (BVCP) to guide planning and development. The BVCP is updated every five years to reflect current conditions and community values.
2015 Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Update
Building on our shared legacy and common values, the 2015 BVCP update is an opportunity for all of us to think about our vision for the future and decide what to focus on between now and 2030 to make that vision a reality.
Join the Conversation Today to Help Shape Boulder's Future
Request Land Use or Policy Changes ● Sign Up for Emails ● Planning@BoulderColorado.gov ● 303-441-4907 ● #Boulder2030
Monday, Aug. 31 ● 4 to 8 p.m. ● Chautauqua ● 900 Baseline Rd. ● Family Activities ● Videos ● Presentations
BVCP Process Subcommittee
Wednesday, Sept. 9 ● 12 to 1:30 p.m. ● Park Central 401 ● 1739 Broadway
Request BVCP Land Use or Policy Changes
All community members are invited to request land use or planning policy changes as part of the 2015 BVCP Update.
Phase I - Foundations Work (Through August 2015)
- Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan 2015 Update Trends Report
- 2015 Boulder Community Profile
- Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan projections for growth through 2040
- Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan 2015 Housing Unit, Population and Employment Estimates and Projections Methodology
- Existing Land Use Maps
- Residential Growth Management System Allocations Analysis