East Boulder Subcommunity Working Group
The East Boulder Working Group collaborates with city staff to support the development of the East Boulder Subcommunity Plan. It is made up of 20 community members interested in the future of East Boulder and meets monthly.
Member duties include:
- Representing diverse community interests during the planning process
- Serving as a community resource to share information about the planning process and how to get involved
- Developing a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the subcommunity
- Identifying potential solutions to issues
- Defining a path toward the implementation of plan recommendations
Submit a question to the working group
Have a question about East Boulder Subcommunity Planning you'd like to send to the working group? Please submit your question using the form below. The working group addresses community questions at its monthly meetings.
Join the working group email hotline
The city created an email hotline for members of the working group to communicate with each other in a transparent way. Working group members are able to post to this email group and reply to each other's emails. Community members can sign up to join the email hotline and view exchanged messages.
How to Subscribe to the East Boulder Working Group Hotline
- Go the City Email Lists page.
- Choose "East Boulder Working" under Mailing List in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the subscribe button.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a Name and Password.
- Click on the "Subscribe/Unsubscribe From List" button.
- You should then receive a confirmation email about your subscription. Keep the welcome email as it has the instructions on how to unsubscribe.
These monthly meetings are open to the public to observe as well as offer a limited public comment period. They typically occur on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 2:30 to 5 p.m. On occasion there are schedule changes. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions on group meetings, this meeting will be held online.
The next meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 30 from 2:30 to 5 p.m. The video conference information will be posted below 24-hours before the meeting.
The East Boulder Working Group meets monthly. You can view meeting materials and notes in the tab below.
The following three notebooks contain materials from past Working Group meetings. In the notebooks, you will find bookmarks to help you navigate to individual meetings as well as the topics within the meetings (instead a table of contents).
Meeting #25: June 30, 2021
Things like an agenda and reference items, will be posted before the meeting date.
Learn more about the Working Group Members .
Working group members: